Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2BM Better Protein Bars.

jersey1976

Won a couple bags of the better protein bars from the N2BM Facebook page and I gotta say those things are fucking amazing! They don't have that nasty after taste that all the other protein bars have and that was why I stopped eating them. I will definitely be ordering some of these when I go through the 3 bags they sent me. Appreciate it N2BM! If you haven't tried these give them a try! For $9.99 you can't go wrong and you definitely won't be disappointed. Oh yeah, and they are easy as fuck to make.

Sent from my MB886 using EliteFitness

Won a couple bags of the better protein bars from the N2BM Facebook page and I gotta say those things are fucking amazing! They don't have that nasty after taste that all the other protein bars have and that was why I stopped eating them. I will definitely be ordering some of these when I go through the 3 bags they sent me. Appreciate it N2BM! If you haven't tried these give them a try! For $9.99 you can't go wrong and you definitely won't be disappointed. Oh yeah, and they are easy as fuck to make.

Awesome to hear! Thanks for sharing.

The Better Bars are fucking awesome. I make them with Power butter and Xylitol Honey which gives you about a 38-8 per bar protein to carb ratio and still tastes incredible.

Good shit for sure.

The Better Bars are fucking awesome. I make them with Power butter and Xylitol Honey which gives you about a 38-8 per bar protein to carb ratio and still tastes incredible.

Good shit for sure.

Damn gonna have to try that. Definitely making this Need2 item a must have.

Did you get any flavors or just the original?

My favorite has got to be the apple!!

I got the raspberry and banana chocolate. I'm blown away by the taste, I gave one to a coworker and they couldn't even tell it was a protein bar.

Top Bottom