Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Knee joint pain and Glucosamine

pwr_machine

Tonight, I'm going to start taking 500 mg Glucosamine plus 500 mg MSM daily for knee pain. Do any of you have such problems and are using glucosamine? If so, how much? 500/500 is what is suggested on the back of the bottle. I didn't know if I should pump up the volume.

I have a bum knee from squatting heavy (and old age) and It's been feeling a lot better since I started taking Glucosamine. I take about 3000 mgs a day though. I'm not sure about the MSM, I've heard good things about it but since the glucosamine is working, I don't feel the need to take it.

pwr_machine said:
Tonight, I'm going to start taking 500 mg Glucosamine plus 500 mg MSM daily for knee pain. Do any of you have such problems and are using glucosamine? If so, how much? 500/500 is what is suggested on the back of the bottle. I didn't know if I should pump up the volume.

Could you please post your results in a week or so? Would be very interesting to know if/how it works.

I use chondroitin and glucosamine for knee joint problems. Works great, but you must take it consistently. If I stop for a week the pain is back. I take 1200mg chondroitin and 1500mg glucosamine. It takes at least a week to notice pain reduction.

My wife's got bad knees. Since she was a kid.

Since she started taking MSM and Glucosomine, her knees feel great.
1500mg of Gluco
375mg of MSM
She swears by it now.

played hockey for 12 years,i am 29 now,i walk for cardio,if i run/jog 1 block my knees hurt next day,good running shoes too,squats okay though usually,i may try glucosamin if it gets worse.

Top Bottom