Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hgh clen t3

bignoz2915

Hello this is my first post. Not sure if this is the correct place for posting. But here goes.

Abit about me first. Around 5 years ago I was sitting at 22 stone. Predominantly fat. I was depressed due to the fact I'd got into abit of truble with the law and was expecting a custodial sentence. Anyway I found myself in jail. And I decided it was time to pick my arse up and change my life. While inside I dropped to 17 stone (it was exceptionally hard but I did it) my diet wasn't anything special kind of get what your given in jail. Upon leaving prison I kept it up finally getting down to the best shape of my life 16 stone. (I'm a large man very thick set I had 18 inch biceps 27 inch thighs very thick set) the only bits of fat I had left were abit on the stomach and little on the chest. Down to about 15% body fat that's just a guess.

2 years ago while I was at work I damaged my acl this was a nightmare for me. Took me a long time to recover. All my cardio and general fitness I couldn't do anymore. And depression kicked in again as I was barley able to walk properly. So I started binge eating again junk food. I have just been given the all clear from the doctors so I jumped on the scales and found out I'd put on 2 and half stone.

I'm back in the gym again on a strict diet. 3 meals a day with 1 cheat meal at weekend. Lost about 5ib already. But this time I have decided I want to get in even better shape than I was before. And I want more results faster so time to take the plunge.
I have been doing research and decided on hgh clen and t3.
I'm doing cardio each morning I wake up and high intensity workouts at night. I have the money for stack and willing to do the growth for 6 months. I'm not worried about the muscle loss too much just want to burn this fat away as fast as possible...
Il only be taking the t3 and clen untill I reach the same weight I was previously then will be adding some form of AAS along with the hgh. I will be keeping a record of my results and will be posting it upon completion of the cycle..

Has anyone ever ran this cycle?
When did you begin to notice a loss in fat?
Wich AAS would be best to run nearer the end of the cycle?
Thinking of only going to 50mcg of t3. Should I go any higher?
Anyone have any before and afters of this cycle?
Any dosage info on the clen and hgh?

Sorry for the wall of text but I figured I'd go into depth. Few more stats.
6'1
120kgs

Diet

Breakfast Musli 100 grams

Dinner chicken stir fry no noodles no oils. Lots of vegetables.

Evening meal lean beef steamed greens and onions. No oil no addetives

Thanks for taking your time to read. Cheers.

And sorry if it's in the wrong area of the forum

Taper up to 50, increments of 25 if you decide to go any higher. You should consider AAS right off the bat, since the T3 tends to be pretty catabolic. You probably didn't get a response because you're intro was ABIT confusing.

Top Bottom