Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hey pa1ad

pitstone

Pat, I wanted to start my 2nd cycle of 1-ad. In my first cycle I made some pretty good gains although there were 2 factors I didn't like much. the first was that it lowered my sex drive and the second was that i lost alot of my gains after i discontinued use of 1-ad.

My plan this time is to add some 4-ad topical spray to combat the lowered libido and to use some HCG post cycle to try to keep more of my gains,(clomid gives me too many zits).

will this help???

also how soon would you recomend that I use HCG after discontinuing use of the 1-ad???

I will tell you a couple things about 1-AD. While the sex drive loss sucks big time, the 4-AD (topical) helped a little but it also made the 1-AD gains better!

Also, I've done a few cycles of 1-AD and the trick to keeping your gains (for me at least) is to taper the dosage down. If your taking 6 pills a day, cut that to 3 pills a day on your last week, then 1 pill a day for a few days after that. It worked for me.

Don't take 6 pills a day then just stop. Your levels will be all out of wack and it will take a few days for your nuts to start working correctly. During that time estrogen is in your system destroying those gains. At least that's what I've found out. Pat might say different.

I just started taking the 1 ad stuff...and it makes me tired as all hell ...how long does that shit take to wear off?

Just started my 2nd week of 1AD. To combat the lowered sex drive i'm takine 3 pills of 4AD of 100mg/capsule and it's helped me a great deal. So much so I don't know if it's the 1AD or 4AD or the combo but I feel like i'm 16 again popping boners all the time. Last time i tried the 4AD it did same thing and my libido was way up, same thing this time.

Don't know why you feel tired, i never felt so far w/ the 1AD. It has increased my strength somewhat and i'm up 7 pounds so far. And as far as recovery, it has helped me recover faster than any other product i've used. Recovery is very fast. I do feel it is accelerating hair loss however.

I take the 1AD a little differently in that I take 6 pills a day but I spread them out throughout the day. I noticed this was better b/c it does increase appetite somewhat. And if i take it 30min. after a meal i'll soon be hungry again, and that's good for the added calories i need to bulk.

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies bro's i will definetly taper off this time and add some topical 4-ad.

pa1ad what do you think? especially about the HCG post cycle?

pitstone said:
Thanks for the replies bro's i will definetly taper off this time and add some topical 4-ad.

pa1ad what do you think? especially about the HCG post cycle?

When you go off the HCG you may then have another rebound. So I don't know if that is the best idea. Clomid would probably be better

taking some 4-ad is a good idea to keep sex drive up

Could always run HCG during the cycle and clomid or Nolva after the cycle, that's always been the best solution in my humble opinion.

Last edited:
Orally Higher Power 4androstenediol and Ergopharms androdiol select are the best, and transdermally avantlabs 4Aderm or Ergopharm androspray will give you the best results.

Top Bottom