Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Good Intra-Workout/BCAA supplements?

destroy_rebuild

Hey everybody, I'm new here, and I just wanted to get some input about intra-workout supplements and BCAAs. I've been taking MPR Aminos during my workouts, and I like them a lot because they don't have a lot of the extra additives that other supps do.... But I'm looking for something new here as soon as the MPR Aminos run out. I've been taking them for about 4 months now so I figured it was time to change it up. Any suggestions/ideas? I hear Size-On is pretty good, but it's so damn expensive; I don't know how long I could buy it. Or if it's even worth it. Thank you!

Then you haven't used this: Gear- The best protein supplemet around.

Nelson, I don't think I have the funds to purchase Gear per serving directions (I would need to buy a bottle about every 25 days). If I just took 1 serving a once day or half a serving twice a day, do you think it would be more beneficial than taking a regular serving of a powdered supplement such as MPR Aminos or Size-On?

Nelson, I don't think I have the funds to purchase Gear per serving directions (I would need to buy a bottle about every 25 days). If I just took 1 serving a once day or half a serving twice a day, do you think it would be more beneficial than taking a regular serving of a powdered supplement such as MPR Aminos or Size-On?

You can take a lower dose and just use a whey powder for shakes. No need for anything more than that if your diet is in check.

gear protein powder.....I've heard of this plasma protein before....they had one from
impact nutrition. killer mrp....only other place I've heard about this.

Xtend is an exceptional and inexpensive product.

I sip on it before and during my workout

Not bad but I don't like the taste. I prefer to just pop a few capsules. ANd GEAR has super plasma serum -- none of the other products mentioned has SPP so we're talking two different leagues.

Top Bottom