Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does hydroxcut and xenadrine have the same ingredients

JD2001

Does hydroxcut and xenadrine have the same ingredients. If not what difference is xenadrine and hydroycut. Which would be better to use

No they don't have the same ingredients, www.netrition.com has the ingredient labels from almost every product on their website. The main difference between the two is that hydroxycut contains uge amounts of HCA. Pretty worthless, xenadrine is by far a better fatburner. I can tell, I sell (and have used) both and everybody is satisfied with xenadrine (including me), can't say the same thing for hydroxycut. But I'm even more satisfied with betalean from EAS.

I can swear by xena, I have lost 12 lbs, along with low carbs, hard work out. Have a buddy who lost 35 lbs. It works like no other legal. Just phase it out after a few weeks.

Koen,

I am on the BFL program right now into my 3rd week, I have been taking PowerThins, 4 a day. Which are working okay...
What do you think makes Betalean work so much better than the Xenadrine right now?
I am curious because I am interested in buying that if it is worth it while I am on the 12 weeks....

I have already lost by the way... 8 pounds and my bf% went from 22% downt o 16.5%... but this is along with hard workouts & a strict diet with low carbs...

i would like to know more about the Betalean though....

I like xenadrine, lost 14 pounds and good bodyfat in my first month using, along with a good diet, cardio, weightraining , etc.
Xenadrine:
Pantothenic Acid (vitb5)........40mg
Bitter Orange(standardized for 5 mg synephrine)
Ma Haung (standard 20mg ephedrine)
Guarana Extract(standard 200mg caffeine)
White Willow Bark Extract(standard 15mg salicin)
Ginger Root( 50mg)
Propietary ThermoSynergist Blend 225mg
Hydroxycuts:
Hydroxagen 2000mg (1000mg hydroxycitric acid)
Guarana Extract (20mg ephedra alkoloids)
Ma Haung Extract (20mg ephedra alkoloids)
Salicin complex(standard 15% salicin)
L- Carnitine 100mg
Chromium Picolinate

Xenadrine you take less pills and it cost a little cheaper, you d othe math. Different stuff affects different people in different ways, so what works for one maybe wont work for the other, but i am good with xenadrines.

Top Bottom