Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Desperately need help with these lab results

jackonanisland

Hello everyone. I desperately need help with these lab results. I was very active in the gym and inferred sauna up to mid-2021. I didn't know what I was doing regarding supplements. I was taking a pre-workout and whey protein. The pre-workout is very high in arginine. I have gone to the "best" functional Doctors in my area, but they did not resolve the symptoms. I was directed to take Taurine at 3g a day and perhaps that has raised GABA even more. I feel like I'm stuck between asleep and not fully awake. Very low on energy. Hoping to get some help here or if you can direct me somewhere else!

Attachments

• Amino Acids Plasma.jpg
    Amino Acids Plasma.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 65
  • BCAA Metabolism.jpg
    BCAA Metabolism.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 57
  • Neuro Basic Profile.jpg
    Neuro Basic Profile.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 54
what is the problem here exactly?

GABA is not a bad thing to have a lot of in the body

it will help you stay calm. most americans have low gaba and that is why anxiety, stress, and sleeping problems happen

do you sleep really well? if so it is thanks to gaba

I don't see results for testosterone, estrogen, Lipids, and kidney function. No offense, but getting into all the individual amino acids is probably not the right place to look. Generally as long as the body is eating a good whole food diet those all go where your individual body wants them. Low Testosterone or high Estrogen on the other hand can mind screw a person completely.

Hello everyone. I desperately need help with these lab results. I was very active in the gym and inferred sauna up to mid-2021. I didn't know what I was doing regarding supplements. I was taking a pre-workout and whey protein. The pre-workout is very high in arginine. I have gone to the "best" functional Doctors in my area, but they did not resolve the symptoms. I was directed to take Taurine at 3g a day and perhaps that has raised GABA even more. I feel like I'm stuck between asleep and not fully awake. Very low on energy. Hoping to get some help here or if you can direct me somewhere else!

even if you have high GABA thats not a problem
why are you seeing this as an issue?

Top Bottom