Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dermacrine Info thread

georgie24 said:
interesting

so this is a PCT regimen?

Yes, we believe dermacrine will work well for PCT.

However we still advise that users follow proper protocol while on cycle. This includes using HCG during longer cycles (< 8 weeks) to prevent testicular shringage and using an AI while on cycle if using heavily estrogenic AAS.

-Pp

Possibly very ignorant question...

I remember back in the 90's there were all those 1-AD type things that raised testosterone, and in some cases did, but also gave people a ton of side effects because they weren't properly running PCT, etc. as they perhaps would've just injecting test.

If this product *is* as effective in raising testosterone as claimed, wouldn't it also require some sort of additional AI or PCT used in conjunction to prevent sides?

Kabeetz said:

I remember back in the 90's there were all those 1-AD type things that raised testosterone, and in some cases did, but also gave people a ton of side effects because they weren't properly running PCT, etc. as they perhaps would've just injecting test.

If this product *is* as effective in raising testosterone as claimed, wouldn't it also require some sort of additional AI or PCT used in conjunction to prevent sides?
you asked the same dame ??? on a thread about aifm.did you not get a good enough answer then.should i go search it for you. :)

needtogetas said:
you asked the same dame ??? on a thread about aifm.did you not get a good enough answer then.should i go search it for you. :)

I don't think I asked the same q before bro but you have a good memory, maybe I did. Either way nothing wrong with a product specific response. Can't be too safe with deciding what products you're gonna put into your body and spend your cash on.

Kabeetz said:
I don't think I asked the same q before bro but you have a good memory, maybe I did. Either way nothing wrong with a product specific response. Can't be too safe with deciding what products you're gonna put into your body and spend your cash on.
your right,what the hell its a good way to get a few bumps any way.lol

Thanks for the answer PP, sounds promising, Kabeetz brought up an interesting issue, I am not familiar with the products he's talking about from the 90's but he does raise an important issue;

Kabeetz said:

Kabeetz said:

Compared to injectable testosterone that can get your saliva testosterone levels up to 1000-5000pg/ml, Dermacrine is only going to get you up to 200-400pg/ml. Therefore, dermacrine doesn’t require a ton of AI nor is it going to shut you down as hard as a massive testosterone cycle. Dermacrine will raise test levels significantly, but not to insane levels.

1AD is very different from Dermacrine. As I pointed out above DHEA has some unique properties which will actually help initiate hormone production in the body, negating the need for further PCT. Still, Dermacrine does include AI's to prevent excessive estrogen formation… and these specific AI’s also will initiate hormone production.

Bottom line: Dermacrine is not a suppressor, but a stimulator of hormone synthesis.

-Pp

Top Bottom