Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Coming off of Transaderm...

I thought transderm shuts you down somewhatsince it puts hormones in your body. Not very natty ... Or am i wrong?

I might have gained 2lbs. So I guess you're right. Maybe I am being a bit dramatic.

It's hard to say if I gained on any of my lifts because I changed a lot of my stuff when I started it. I am getting PRs on my bench and incline but I was stronger overall when I started as well so it's kind of tough.

How you look is a better indicator of it it works good for you or not. You can always lose some fat and gain some muscle thus not gaining much weight at all. :qt:

As needto said 2lbs is good, plus increased strength and fot loss... its probably far more dramatic than you think...

I thought transderm shuts you down somewhatsince it puts hormones in your body. Not very natty ... Or am i wrong?

Through the conversion in the skin enzymes the amounst of testosterone are low, plus they are processed in a different way to injecting testosterone, you will get some suppression thats why i advise som forma-stanazol and if you wanted some hcgenerate to make sure gains made are kept.

If you dose the transderm first thing in the AM you wont get suppression as the peak in test levels will coincide with your own thus fooling your endocrine system, its like when people take low dose dbol for long periods and get basicly no suppression, using 5-10mg first thing in the AM, its the same principal.

Top Bottom