Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Coming off of Transaderm...

Are people keeping their gains? What types of changes do people when coming off Transaderm? Keeping gains and looks? Losing some, but not all? Just curious because my 4 weeks is almost up and I never thought about what's gonna happen once I get off of it!

Nothing major, honestly. Nothing worth mentioning.

Truly? Hmm..What was your diet and training like if you don't mind me asking? Just curious as usually I see this product provides decent results solo.

I might have gained 2lbs. So I guess you're right. Maybe I am being a bit dramatic.

It's hard to say if I gained on any of my lifts because I changed a lot of my stuff when I started it. I am getting PRs on my bench and incline but I was stronger overall when I started as well so it's kind of tough.

I might have gained 2lbs. So I guess you're right. Maybe I am being a bit dramatic.

It's hard to say if I gained on any of my lifts because I changed a lot of my stuff when I started it. I am getting PRs on my bench and incline but I was stronger overall when I started as well so it's kind of tough.

Do you look any leaner? Maybe you lowered bf%?

Yeah Transaderm will help with fat loss for sure which just because the scale does not go up, does not mean that you did not gain dense muscle, as I have seen people lose fat and gain muscle simultaneously and not gain a pound on the scale.

Yeah Transaderm will help with fat loss for sure which just because the scale does not go up, does not mean that you did not gain dense muscle, as I have seen people lose fat and gain muscle simultaneously and not gain a pound on the scale.

That is true! Plus you can't compare transderm with something like beastdrol or helladrol.

Top Bottom