Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BioTest T2-just started using it

fhg43

Howdy folks!

I just started using T2. I begin my big offseason training soon and I want to lean out a little before I begin. I am not dieting hard yet, but I am ramping up my training. I started taking T2 yesterday and I'm starting slow-1 tab fo a few days.

I immediately noticed something-my thyroid ached (or at least a gland in that vicinity)! I did notice that it affected me like ECA, but without feeling that EC buzz. I didn't feel fatigued or out of it like I do after ECA. Since it has only been 2 days of course I don't notice any fat loss, but obviously I am watching for it.

What are other experiences w/T2? There was a thread going for awhile, but no new posts were coming in. Any cycle advice? I was going to gradually up the dosage and then slowly taper off over 6 weeks. I was going to use an ECA as well, but not for the entire time. Any thoughts?

FHG

Funny thing is when i was using Lipokinetics my area around my thyroid also felt kinda tickley. I got scared and stopped using it. Thyroid is sensitive, don't want complications there at all.

Their old MD6 was pretty good, but the T2 (in my opinion) was a TOTAL waste of money. Now they have a 'T2 Pro'...I'm not going near it. I don't know if it actually works or not.

Zen

Okay so T2 hasn't been going well. First I started taking it a week to early but decided to take a tab every other day until my cycle started.

Well the first day of my cycle I got that flu that's going around and that sucked. I was laid up in bed for 2 days with a fever and everything (and I figured having a fever and no appetite would help burn cals-nope didn't burn anything). I tokk a T2 tab on the first day and it really upset my stomach so I quit until I felt better.

I started T2 again today w/ECA and we'll see how this goes. I am going to use T2 for 5 weeks starting out at 1 tab and working up to 4 by week 3 and then tapering off over 3 weeks. I am going to use ECA 2 wks on/off while suing the T2. I am shooting for 4 cycles of ECA, 2 during the T2.

I noticed the T2 seems to give me a very mild case of indigestion. Anyone else experience this? Makes me wonder how I'm gonna take 4?!?!

FHG

i started taking when i started my keto diet 22 days ago. I can't see any real difference. i've dropped 13 lbs of fat but thats just from dieting, cardio and working out. I'm going to be gettin off of it next week so I'm gonna see what my body does. I'm not expecting much since I have yet to see the "fat fly off" like they claim.

T2 Day 3: Well things are going okay. Here is what I am taking today:

AM: T2 (1 tab) ECA (200mg E/20mg C)

PM: ECA (200mg E/20mg C)

The fat is not flying off (obviously). But I can tell that I am leaning out. I had to go down a notch on my watchband and belt. I think that this is more a function of me cleaning up my diet over the past two weeks. I didn't do any bodyfat measurements before hand so I may do some this week. Haven't had the indigestion w/T2 I initially reported. Do feel a little tickle in the throat by the thyroid. I'll keep posting reports.

FHG

Top Bottom