Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best legal steroid?

Gonna run a cycle this winter. Just a little one, not looking for much. I have prop already from back in the day but I just dont feel comfortable contacting a source right now.

So if you had to take a legal steroid what would it be? Im thinking Halodrol as Superdrol and other progesterone procusers made me lactate. What do you think?

wk 1-6 Aromasin 12.5mg
wk 1-6 Prop 100mg E.O.D.
wk 1-6 Legal Compound

Wk 7 Clomid 100mg / Nolvadex 40mg
wk 8 Clomid 100mg / Nolvadex 40mg
Wk 9 Clomid 50mg / Nolvadex 20mg

Superdrol (the original and it's re-makes) is not a progesterone precursor, it's a DHT.

Aromasin is high. Having some estrogen is good.

We are about to unveil 1-T

This is going to be a topical product with 1-AD (1-androsterone) and DHEA.

Thought it was about time to let the cat outta the bag…

-Pp

I tried some of the original Superdrol. At a dose of 30 mgs/ day the gains were very noticeable. I definitely got stronger, larger, and even a bit more cut without modifying my diet. On the downside, I experienced slight insomnia, irritability and moodiness, occasional cramps, and a nagging sensation of very mild illness especially in my abdomen. Rumor has it also that Superdrol was liver toxic and quite harsh on blood lipids compared to other orals. Again, this is according to rumors as I did not have my lipids and liver values examined while on Superdrol.

Gonna run a cycle this winter. Just a little one, not looking for much. I have prop already from back in the day but I just dont feel comfortable contacting a source right now.

So if you had to take a legal steroid what would it be? Im thinking Halodrol as Superdrol and other progesterone procusers made me lactate. What do you think?

wk 1-6 Aromasin 12.5mg
wk 1-6 Prop 100mg E.O.D.
wk 1-6 Legal Compound

Wk 7 Clomid 100mg / Nolvadex 40mg
wk 8 Clomid 100mg / Nolvadex 40mg
Wk 9 Clomid 50mg / Nolvadex 20mg

WK 1-6 Aromasin 12.5m E3D
WK 1-6 Prop 100mg EOD
WK 1-6 Cyclotren 2 caps daily

cyclotren is gone. Aromasin is an anti estro? I need to learn more about that stuff. Cyclobolan and Monsterdrol are the 2 that are tempting me the most. Monsterdrol is what I settled on so I can see how I react to steroid like substances.

Top Bottom