Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AST creatine any different at all from other creatines?

@morfin@

Hey guys, do you think creatine is all the same shit regardless of the brand? I took two types of creatine they were shitty , this is the last time I spend money on a different brand ,ast creatine, which I have seen good reviews online about, I need just your reviews on this if you ever took it, thank you

Creatine is creatine. Don't waste your money on some heavily marketed creatine supplement that is going to cost 10x more but provide no additional benefits. Either get a bulk creatine monohydrate powder or a capsulated creatine supplement like ancient strength from n2bm.com.

A creatine supplement shouldn't cost an arm and a leg. Ancient strength is around $15 for a 30 day supply.

I would recommend going with either a pure creatine monohydrate powder or get a pure tablet product like Ancient Strength. You just want to avoid the products that have added artificial ingredients.

Creatine is pretty much same everywhere, all it depends is how much of actual pure creatine you are getting from the product.

That is why I recommend either going for monohydrate or just ancient strength which is a blend of few creatine forms. Best quality/price ratio

Top Bottom