Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aspirin before working out

Al3ez

When I was living in Chile, were the capital Santiagois very high above the sealevel. There in the gyms guys told me touse half an aspirin before training to make it more effective onthese altitudes. Do you know how taking aspirin can help one train?

Aspirin can fin out your blood and prevent clotting. On high altitues, your blood will get thicker, as it will be filled with RBC to counteract the lack of oxygen on this kind of altitudes. Therefore, taking a bit of aspirin can make it easier for the blood to flow. But I would say that this is not for everyone, as some people may already have problems with blood that does not clot back when needed.

Taking anti-inflammatory drugs like tylenol/aspirin before your workout will actually be counterproductive for your muscle building goals. Inflammation (the pump) is needed to signal the hypertrophy (muscle building) process. By taking tylenol/aspirin before your workout, you will blunt that response and not get as much of a hypertrophy response from the workout that you would of otherwise.

Don't take anti-inflammatory drugs unless absolutely necessary.

Aspirin would not be a great option to use long term here. If you just want some better endurance then look at Cardarine or sr-9009.

Top Bottom