Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Am I eating enough?

Pityocamptes

I've been taking 19-nordiol/4AD inject. ED now for 4 weeks. Since I started I have gained around 10-15 pounds. The funny thing is I am now hovering at a constant weight. I can't seem to go over or under by more than a pound or two. I eat all day with my diet consisting mainly of protein. In fact I eat a big breakfast in the morning couple hours later a protein shake, couple hours later lunch, 2 more hrs another shake, than dinner, than eat at night and eat before going to bed (sometimes wake up at night and eat because I'm starving). I have been trying to eat clean matching my weight to grams of protein. I have a set work out routine so as to work each muscle group no more than once-twice a week. I am getting bigger, in fact you can start to see the veins under the skin on my chest, arms, etc. My question is am I eating enough (I don't think I could eat any more)? I'm growing but my weight is around constant (my weight scale works/also been to doctor - same thing) and from what I can tell I am losing fat - waist is getting smaller. Any ideas? Can muscle be gained and lose weight at same time or am I doing something wrong? Any comments appreciated.

If your waist is getting smaller and your body is getting more vascular you are putting muscle on. just continue to do what you are doing you are eating right and exercising right and your body is growing,you must no initial gains when you first start at a gym are quick you have now reached the hard part WHERE GAINS ARE VERY SLOW or non-existant you have to find away to break through this platue. that is why so many people turn to supplements or AS.

IT CAN BE DONE IT JUST TAKES A LOT OF TIME!

why not try increasing the andro dosage or try injecting 2x a day like synovex users so ?

hmmm injecting andro so is it working?

Top Bottom