Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1-ad and fertillity!

KillJoy

On the bottle: May affect fertillity in males with prolonged usage,
How long is prolonged and is that a nice way of saying you will lose your sex drive. (like i'm having sex) LOL.............but really
KJ

p.s. anyone used DIM?

KillJoy said:
On the bottle: May affect fertillity in males with prolonged usage,
How long is prolonged and is that a nice way of saying you will lose your sex drive. (like i'm having sex) LOL.............but really
KJ

p.s. anyone used DIM?

No, that statement has nothing to do with sex drive. It has to do with testicular suppression in particular as it regards sperm count. ALL male hormone products, prescription or otherwise can reduce LH/FSH release and therefore sperm count. It would take a while before you go infertile though and it would not be permanent. I would say roughly speaking if you took 600mg for 3 months straight you may start to have trouble getting someone pregnant. May be more, may be less usage, it is impossible to predict. That is just an estimate.

BTW, this statement is mandatory to have on the bottle in the state of california due to proposition 65, even for DHEA products

Top Bottom