Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

YohimFlame spot reduction fat burner.

Just got this stuff now. Lookin forward to the results.

I'm running this now; hoping for big thaaaangs.

just saw this....i will be giving this a go :), i've used topical yohimbe from other places (competitor, sorry guys) and loved it...

To get the most out of any topical fat burner I have found that the following protocols works best:

1. apply in the am on an empty stomach
2. apply before workouts
3. stay consistent and use every day (2 runs didn't turn out so well because i missed days constantly)

website says i should be good to go for the bogo...but just wanted a heads up, i don't need a promo code or anything right fellas? thanks in advance :coffee:

just saw this....i will be giving this a go :), i've used topical yohimbe from other places (competitor, sorry guys) and loved it...

To get the most out of any topical fat burner I have found that the following protocols works best:

1. apply in the am on an empty stomach
2. apply before workouts
3. stay consistent and use every day (2 runs didn't turn out so well because i missed days constantly)

website says i should be good to go for the bogo...but just wanted a heads up, i don't need a promo code or anything right fellas? thanks in advance :coffee:

Yes. That's correct. Just add 2 Yohimflame bottles to your cart and the extra bottle will be included in your order

I have not really been running this but my friend has and he is saying he noticed a difference in love handles.

this stuff absolutely f*&^%&g rocks... BUT, those damn triggers are the bane of my existence. 3/3 triggers and 3/3 pumps in my last order absolute turdburgered. Have ended up using a 4ml barrel and just rubbing it on the desired areas.

Top Bottom