Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

winstrol whats the crack man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a NEWB convention up in this motherfucker... Welcome NEWBIES, sit back, crack open a protein shake, take a good look at my avi and listen up!

702daswoll1 said:
Its a NEWB convention up in this motherfucker... Welcome NEWBIES, sit back, crack open a protein shake, take a good look at my avi and listen up!

no shit. read his other thread. It got moved over here. He doesn't know whats going on and he's taking powerful drugs. Not smart at all.

why aren't these types of threads immediately deleted? This is stupid retarded even if he really is seriously asking a question. WTF. Is this board loving newbie questions that answers can be found on google or search button?

DBBT said:
why aren't these types of threads immediately deleted? This is stupid retarded even if he really is seriously asking a question. WTF. Is this board loving newbie questions that answers can be found on google or search button?

I think you can google anything. To me, this is a pretty reliable source to get the information coming directly from people with experience.

Yea man i deff agree man. Ofcourse you can google shyt but you want to know shyt from people with experience. If you know every fuckin thing why would you be on here. Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom