Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Will PH ruin my future gains from AAS?

mcr

Later in the year, after I cut up, I'm considering doing a cycle of prohormones - probably 1AD/4AD for a clean bulk.

I have never done a cycle or ph before. I'm 26 and have been training for about 2 years. I'm around 230lbs with (guessing) 16-18% bf.

In the future I plan on doing steroid cycles. I understand that many people can get a 20lbs gain with their first cycle if they do it right. Future cycles are rarely as good as the first. Will me doing PH cycles now limit/ruin the first (and subsequent) cycle gains from AAS in the future?

In a word, no.

The limiting of future cycles isn't because of the actual androgens but the muscle built by the androgens. The more muscle you have, the harder it is to gain more, assisted or not. This is especially the case if you're above your genetic muscle ceiling.

Since any muscle you gain will make it harder to gain muscle later, it really doesn't matter whether you use PH vs. AAS. If you don't gain as much with PH it's not like you've wasted your androgen potential; it's just more muscle for you to gain later.

Nice explanation - thanks!

I'd always figured that the body gets "used" to the androgens, which is why I asked the question. It makes more sense that it's due to the amount of muscle mass on you though.

Top Bottom