Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When to start pct of Unleashed/post cycle

MickB

Two weeks and I will be done with my 12 weeks cycle of 800 mg sust.
I wanna make sure that I start my pct right.

clomid 25/25/25/25
Unleashed/post cycle combo
forma stanzol
daa powerchews

I start the compunds day after last injection, except for the clomid which I start 3 weeks after last injection due to the long ester in sust. Or would I start the forma, unleashed and powerchews along with the clomid?

I like starting sooner -- a few days after last injection. Why wait to get suppressed just to build it back up?

you are suppressed after a few weeks on sustanon so on cycle you need to be on hcgenerate and then kickstart pct with hcg. you should also already be on an AI so your estrogen is in check

pct isn't just waiting till after cycle to run it.. you should be already preparing the body for pct ahead of time.

sustanon will take 5 weeks to clear your system.. if you start pct early and finish it before the esters even clear your body then you are in trouble. seen this happen to too many guys who then come back and cry that the pct didn't work.

I have been using Aromasin 12.5 mg eod and got 5000 iu hcg stored. So when should I start my pct? 3 weeks kickstarting with hcg then my pct? Or what would you suggest?

Top Bottom