Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When to get bloodwork done.

Clintro

Been through some gear in the last few months
trenbolone, Test testosterone propionate, Enanthate, proviron, weeks worth of Winstrol - stanozolol(just wasnt for me),

Been on something for atleast 16 weeks and about to start my PCT - post cycle therapy -
When do i get Bloodwork done?

Ive never had it done but i want to now just to make sure i dont have any unknown problems.

Should i just go to my general practitioner?

I just wanna make sure im all clear for my next cycle.

Bro. To get optimal results from your bloodwork, go to your GP. If you know him and he's cool, be upfront. If he's uptight, make up some BS about you not being able to get it up and you think your test levels are low. Tell him you used to party a lot, have learned your lesson and now want to have your LFT's checked. Do all this about 4-6 weeks post cycle to see if your levels have responded. Don't listen to bozos that tell you to get LH and FSH levels checked bc your test levels will tell you that.

I just went in for bloodwork today, have been going to an endocrinoligist who I trust, and have been going there since I started this cycle. he's all up for gear!!! I asked him if I should try GH next, he said "why not?" That's the thing though, always go to one you really trust and is cool with everything.

Top Bottom