Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When did Arnold start to use Steroids? Lets find out!

Arnold started juicing at....

Votes: 17 8.9%

Votes: 14 7.3%

Votes: 33 17.3%

Votes: 41 21.5%

Votes: 33 17.3%

Votes: 30 15.7%

Votes: 13 6.8%
  • 20 Yeh right!!!!

Votes: 10 5.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Razorguns said:
the guy would spend 8 HOURS in the gym.

How much do most of us spend in the gym? 1-2?

that speaks volumes right there. Bodybuilding was his PASSION, his LIFE. He took that same passion to ACTING and he got the same success there too. He took it to POLITICS, and he won there as well. The guy is amazing at whatever he puts his mind too. A true role model. One of the nicest guys i've ever met.

True that bro!
Arny is the man!

genarr3 said:
*my rant*
I don't think there are any secrets. Arnold got the way he did by being blessed with great genetics and a hard work ethic. That is all. NO secret.

Well said.

And these polls, and all of the "hypothesizing", are a waste of time.

This is ridiculous, "When did Arnold start to use Steroids? Lets find out!" as if a POLL RESULT FROM A BUNCH OF GUYS THAT DONT KNOW ARNOLD will somehow "answer the question".

Some of you guys have way way way way too much free time on your hands.

yeahhhh!

Riker29 said:
Some of you guys have way way way way too much free time on your hands.

.........and one more thing to you guys who actually voted in this thing......make better use of your time by reading a book or doing research..

You'll get more accomplished than with these stupid hypothetical polls.....

:rolleyes:

people who revive stupid old threads should be killed.

I think it just goes to show that there's still a lot of love for the look that Arnold attained in his day. It seems that a lot of these guys get the idea that if they took the same stuff he did, worked out like he did, then maybe they would end up looking like that.
I still think Arnold looked good even by today's standards. Sure you might not think his legs were big enough, but I honestly don't really care for the HUGE leg craze that was started by Tom Platz. After Tom, everyone had to have legs that big. Trouble was, Tom could never catch his upper body up to those legs.

marshallmadman said:
I think it just goes to show that there's still a lot of love for the look that Arnold attained in his day. It seems that a lot of these guys get the idea that if they took the same stuff he did, worked out like he did, then maybe they would end up looking like that.
I still think Arnold looked good even by today's standards. Sure you might not think his legs were big enough, but I honestly don't really care for the HUGE leg craze that was started by Tom Platz. After Tom, everyone had to have legs that big. Trouble was, Tom could never catch his upper body up to those legs.

Well Mr Olympia for the last say 15 years has been about mass. I always liked Lee Labrada and Shawn Ray, but he'd never win against the giants like Lee Haney or Dorian Yates , even though I think they had more proportion and more definition than Haney or Yates. Let's face it ronnie Coleman is Mr O because he's 5'11 and 287 w/the Tom Platz thing going on. Nobody's ever done that.

Having said that , a 6'3 235lb Arnold couldn't win today because he was too small. But the 57" chest and the very small waist are extremely hard to come by these days.

newpump said:
*rant*

This is so maddening. Arnold achieved what is arguably the most perfect male body of all time. He did so with a combination of determination, training, diet, drugs and genetics. What were his REAL secrets? How did his WHOLE training schedule look, from diet to lifting to drugs? I WISH he would come clean and detail the whole system he used and the logic or guess work behind it. Think of how many of us would benefit from it - or may potentioally IMPROVE on it? Come ON Arnold! TELL ALL. Give society the gift of all of your secrets... THIS is the stuff that will outlast you and all of us.

*rant off*

But his legs weren't that big. Some have speculated he had calf implants because all the sudden he had calfs. Even Arnold admitted when he was younger most of this pictures where standing in water, because he had small legs compared to his upper body.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom