Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What was your experience with this ?

nicoatkin

[FONT=&quot]hey everyone[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]because test e takes 3 weeks to show full effects and i dont have time, i will combine it with test p for 3 weeks before enanthate starts showing full effects.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]so that way i will see effects from the 1 st day.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]i only have one question[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]should i taper down the dose of test p after the 1st week because test e is coming??? because if i use all same for 3 weeks, by the end of it there will be just too much test circulating??[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]how were your experinces??[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

You can run them both, or skip the middle man and just run sustanon or some other blend. Regardless you want feel anything from day 1

your not going to see effects from the first day dude and you dont need to kickstart with test prop... just by how your talking, you have zero clue what you are even doing and shouldnt go near steroids

hey everyone

because test e takes 3 weeks to show full effects and i dont have time, i will combine it with test p for 3 weeks before enanthate starts showing full effects.
so that way i will see effects from the 1 st day.
i only have one question

should i taper down the dose of test p after the 1st week because test e is coming??? because if i use all same for 3 weeks, by the end of it there will be just too much test circulating??

how were your experinces??

Why don't you?

Top Bottom