Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what test makes u hold more water?

eh2442

I have tried prop and eq and want to try cyp or test e.....what one will make me bloat more? I take aifm also and gh.

well that is a very general question...test e and cyp do make me bloat more than prop...but something with the test deconate or undeconate will be even longer estered test...that would make me bloat...but use and AI...watch the salt intake and up the water...you will be fine...i bloat more on deca personally

I would wager that how much water you retain deppends on what you eat and other supps (and genetics). There are too many variables to make a clear decision about whether one or the other causes more bloat and cyp & enan are so similar.

digit0x said:
I would wager that how much water you retain deppends on what you eat and other supps (and genetics). There are too many variables to make a clear decision about whether one or the other causes more bloat and testosterone cypionate & enan are so similar.

ding,ding,ding... we have a winner...​

Top Bottom