Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What size pin for pec injections?

the other day i shot my buddy with a 23 g 1 and a half inch needle! that is a man i think huh? i mean i obvously didnt even come close to sticking the whole needle in there, but i rarely hear of people taking a 23 gauge to the chest :p

Hey dont mean to tread on the subject but why your getting info on pins. I had a question about 25g 5/8". Can you use them at all injection sites or are you limted to non thick areas. Thanks,
-Gator :chomp:

18G in your chest all the way! But you might lactate a bit afterward...

I like a 23g 1 in. pin for everything. Maybe not if I was to hit bis and tris but everything else its the perfect balance of comfort and flow of oil.

I use 27g half inch, works fine and you can't even feel it. Its easier on you too if you're doing ed injections.

GatorHunter said:
Hey dont mean to tread on the subject but why your getting info on pins. I had a question about 25g 5/8". Can you use them at all injection sites or are you limted to non thick areas. Thanks,
-Gator :chomp:

Yes you can use them at all sites, if you need a shorter one just remove the protective cover cut 1 inch off the tip replace there you have a 1 inch pin with a safety stop

RADAR

Top Bottom