Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is the highest AAS dosage you can take?

Krinaiari

This post is just out of curiosity to me – what isthe maximum dosage you have every used with steroids? How differentwas the feeling from average dosages? Did you get any bad sideeffects? On my last cycle I have reached my maximum – 1100 mgs perweek of test and 800 mgs of tren. It was quite good, and the resultswere great as well. But I still did get some side effects.

This post is just out of curiosity to me – what isthe maximum dosage you have every used with steroids? How differentwas the feeling from average dosages? Did you get any bad sideeffects? On my last cycle I have reached my maximum – 1100 mgs perweek of test and 800 mgs of tren. It was quite good, and the resultswere great as well. But I still did get some side effects.
Everyone is different. You just have to gradually go up each cycle and find out what works for you.

My last cycle was 500mg test/week and 800mg primo/week and 80mg var/day

I'm going to up my primo to 1000mg/week next cycle and probably 750mg test/week.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I've never been over 800mgs of anything and in total and the average has been 750mg a week. So there's little or no difference for me. I don't take roids to feel different - I take them for what I can lift. The only one that had any noticeable effect on me (I've not taken them all so...) was cheque drops (one drop under my tongue on competition day) = BOOM! for 8 hours.

we had bostin loyd on our podcast a few times and he said he would do IF IT FITS YOUR SYRINGE with tren. he now says that he was wrong and that a lot of gear is not the solution. but dialing in diet and training and using smart amounts of gear is better

in my experience moderate amounts of gear give me sides and I am not interested in that shit

There is a diminishing return with anything in life. As you increase your dosages, your results will increase but so will your side effects. Eventually the side effects will become so high that the dosages will be counter productive.

Moderate dosages are best. You will get good results and minimal side effects.

Doing a crazy cycle will only make you feel terrible. Your blood pressure will be through the roof. It's also terrible for your health.

This sport is a marathon. Health is priority number 1

And how do you determine if you have reached that point when there are more additional side effects and less additional positive results? Is there some formula, or something like this, or you just gotta feel it?

I think it is probably different for everyone but I have always found moderate doses to be effective. Test for example I think anything over 600mg per week just adds side effects. Tren as another example I don't think more than 300mg makes sense.

Top Bottom