Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is the best way to boost your testosterone levels naturally?

deco

Besides doing squats.
Any supplements that anyone can recommend?
what about dostinex and letrozole? i guess that wouldn't be natural

Besides doing squats.
Any supplements that anyone can recommend?
what about dostinex and letrozole? i guess that wouldn't be natural

You've made over 2000 posts and you never heard of UNLEASHED and Alpha Sustain?

oh actually I think i've used that too.. well something from primordial site. Just trying to catch up on new products here

oh actually I think i've used that too.. well something from primordial site. Just trying to catch up on new products here

UNLEASHED will raise FreeT levels. Apha Sustain is made by PP. It's a natty anti e which can help. Also POST CYCLE has different anti e's which may help as well.

Whole eggs also increase natural T . Other than that, sleep. That's about it.

And squatting increases GH, not testosterone.

hi Nelson,

I agree with you on Tribulus.

But why do you suggest that Tongkat Ali is ineffective in naturally raising testosterone levels?

My .02 regarding Tongkat Ali: there are a lot of bunk forms of this herbal supplement out there e.g. useless cellulose, grounded, etc. In order for tongkat to be effective it must be a true extract. Sumatra Pasak Bumi is a tried and true wholesaler/manufacturer in regards to Tongkat.

I think the mechanism of action had something to do with producing more dhea and eventually more testosterone. Well, my dhea levels doubled as I saw from my hormone test. And, I know when I took it, the claims about tongkat ali's effect on libido can be felt, though tongkat takes a bit of time to kick in.

You can also view the sample tests of previous testers of tongkat ali. I believe it's now on seurge kreutz site who is a promoter of tongkat ali as a libido enhancer. But you can see the testosterone levels more than significantly increase after tongkat ali.

And there was that study on the British Journal of Sports Medicine where it showed nice results favoring tongkat ali in this double blind placebo study where these are the findings: ""The mean arm circumference of the treatment group increased significantly by 1.8 cm after the supplementation, from 30.87 (1.88) to 32.67 (1.96) cm (p = 0.011), but there was no significant increase in the placebo group"

But what impressed me most was the before/after hormone test of others and my own personal experience with tongkat - I took 5 grams a day of a 50:1 tongkat extract, which is a suggested dose to stimulate testosterone for bodybuilding purposes. This is something most of the bunk pills would be impossible to get from. The potent extract powder is the way to go, though the taste takes some getting used to.

SS

Ok, I just did a search, and this is from LJ100 which is another tongkat brand but I've never used that one, only direct from Sumatra pasak bumi. But here is what the mech of action is according to them: "[tongkat ali] works by activating the CYP17 (17 a-hyroxylase/17,20 lyase) enzyme to enhance the matabolism of pregnenolone and 17-OH pregnenolone to yield more dehyroepiandrosterone (DHEA) as well as the metabolism of progesterone and 17-OH progesterone to 4-androstenedione. This is important as DHEA is ultimately converted to testosterone"

Top Bottom