Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is the best way to boost your testosterone levels naturally?

So an all natural PCT can't be done effectively? Meaning without drugs like HCG, aromasin, and such?

It can be done. HCG just gives a head start so why not use it? Aromasin can be substituted for a natty anti e, such as found in POST CYCLE and HCGenerate, but it depends on how aromatizing your cycle was. I've been outspoken for years about clomid and nolva and think they are unnecessary and at times detrimental.

It can be done. HCG just gives a head start so why not use it? Aromasin can be substituted for a natty anti e, such as found in POST CYCLE and HCGenerate, but it depends on how aromatizing your cycle was. I've been outspoken for years about clomid and nolva and think they are unnecessary and at times detrimental.

I know you've been outspoken about the use of clomid and nolva, your threads/articles are an interesting read. Would I be wrong to assume that Beast or Epistane wouldn't be that aromatizing therefore not having much need for an AI?

From what I've read on those two PHs it seems my biggest concerns are my Liver, Lipid levels, Test levels, sex drive, and trying to keep whatever gains I make. I already have Unleashed, Post cycle, and Liv.52 on hand, I may add HCGenerate [A bit expensive] to the mix. And possibly Bridge later on for after the PCT. [If I like the reviews on it]

I know you've been outspoken about the use of clomid and nolva, your threads/articles are an interesting read. Would I be wrong to assume that Beast or Epistane wouldn't be that aromatizing therefore not having much need for an AI?

From what I've read on those two PHs it seems my biggest concerns are my Liver, Lipid levels, Test levels, sex drive, and trying to keep whatever gains I make. I already have Unleashed, Post cycle, and Liv.52 on hand, I may add HCGenerate [A bit expensive] to the mix. And possibly Bridge later on for after the PCT. [If I like the reviews on it]

If that's all you're doing, then yes, estrogen should be fine. Again, the only add-on would be HCG, but then again, HCG raises estrogen a little.

If the cycle wasn't too long you might be fine. UNLEASHED, POST CYCLE and Liv 52 are musts. And I'd definitely add BRIDGE afterward. Good luck.

Here's my concern. While I like some of the natural products and def saw the difference. I think they also flame up gyno symptoms for me. I then have to use letro or cabrg to get rid of those. Is there an explanation for that or is it just me?

Ok, I just did a search, and this is from LJ100 which is another tongkat brand but I've never used that one, only direct from Sumatra pasak bumi. But here is what the mech of action is according to them: "[tongkat ali] works by activating the CYP17 (17 a-hyroxylase/17,20 lyase) enzyme to enhance the matabolism of pregnenolone and 17-OH pregnenolone to yield more dehyroepiandrosterone (DHEA) as well as the metabolism of progesterone and 17-OH progesterone to 4-androstenedione. This is important as DHEA is ultimately converted to testosterone"
LJ 100:1 or any of them are good as aphrodisiacs and nothing else.

Here's my concern. While I like some of the natural products and def saw the difference. I think they also flame up gyno symptoms for me. I then have to use letro or cabrg to get rid of those. Is there an explanation for that or is it just me?

Sure they will because if testosterone levels increase there is always the chance for aromatization.

You can use too much Clomid , Hcg or even an AI or Anti E and you will experience aromatization.

If you plan on raising your T levels always and I mean ALWAYS have your AI/AE on hand even if you just plan on using supplements, if they are effective they will raise your T levels not just steroids.

C

Sure they will because if testosterone levels increase there is always the chance for aromatization.

You can use too much Clomid , Hcg or even an AI or Anti E and you will experience aromatization.

If you plan on raising your T levels always and I mean ALWAYS have your AI/AE on hand even if you just plan on using supplements, if they are effective they will raise your T levels not just steroids.

C

ok thanks that makes sense

Top Bottom