Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is the weight you lose after a cycle w/O Clomid ALL water or MUSCLE ??

M

musclebones

I am very happy I got my clomid and plan to use it after my cycle. But heres my question.. From what I understand the weight you lose after a cycle is water weight.. That is what happens to people that don't use clomid .. they lose all the "water weight".. right ??

BUT, doesn't some of it HAVE to be muscle ??

I thought muscle was hard to lose ??

So Does Clomid help you keep the water weight or muscle or what ?? This could get complicated but give it a go guys ..

(While focusing on your answer I'm trying to calculate how much muscle I'll keep WITH Clomid ??

MUSCLEBONES

Depends largely on the gear ya use. If you use an AAS that aromatizes and no or low anti-E's ya bloat up with water and lose it post cycle. With gear like fina or eq, there is little or no bloat and therefor little weight is lost provided you still eat to maintain the new size and get your natural test back.

Wow, you are confused! Clomid helps to get the Boyz working again, thus producing natural test again...If you do not take clomid you will lose muscle gains, becuase your body will still be shut down...You will lose water weight either way...

Do a search, there is so much information posted about this in the last few weeks...

maybe I wasn't specific enough .. I understand how clomid works .. and how it gets your nuts back online and all.. but I guess what I was getting to is HOW does it get you to keep your gains by producing the test that it does.. I know it makes sure your body doesn't go into shock.. But if you didn't use it and you went into shock what kind of muscle would you lose ?? I realize it also helps you from crashing, and prevents depression, etc... So no.. I am not confused.. just curious ..

I don't think have the vocabulary to state my question correctly.. I think it gets to technical for me to explain

we'll just leave it at this ..

maybe I'm confusing you :)

Asking how much you wont lose is like asking how much a person will gain on cycle, there is no way to know. Some peoples nbatural test bounces back quick, even without clomid so losses are minimal. Others stay shut down for months and without clomid not only lose thier gains, but even more since they have no test in thier systems. Your question is not confusing, its just one that can not be answered with any amount of certainty. The end result is clomid is cheap and safe so why gamble with your gains.

i never use clomid. i never lose much strength. if you do your cycle correctly, there will be very little muscel loss.

actually, when i get off the gear i look better, more cut. i lose all the water weight so i look more cut. my strength drops from 8-10%, i actually took the time to figure it out.

i go 12 weeks on 12 off. no problems. this cycle i'm going 16 on and 16 off. i'm going to try something a little different and will need the extra 4 weeks.

everybody is different so you'll get a lot of different answers. all the guys i train with don't run clomid or any anti - E's and don't get the huge crashes or gyno.

from what i read, the bro's who run clomid still lose about what i do. my test levels bounce back pretty quick. i never get zits while on my cycle, but about 2 weeks after i start to get them pretty bad. i think that is due to my test levels climbing. just like during puberty. but everybody is different.

most ppl run the clomid just incase. once you get gyno, you've got it.

thanks zyg ..

I just love to learn thats all :) I like to get as many specifics about as many things as I can. If you met me you'd be impressed about what I know about everything :p

XXXL:

It's funny you should mention that.. I think everybody's body's are different. I have a friend who did 250mg sust f/10 this time last year. It was until the beginning of this summer that he STARTED to lose weight from his cycle. I wonder if taking 12 weeks between cycles isn't enough time for you to lose the weight that you actually COULD ?? follow ?

l

i'm far from an expert, but i think at least one issue is cortisol. cortisol in you system is catabolic, AS/testosterone "disable" cortisol putting you in a more anticatabolic state.

so, when you finish your cycle and you're not getting any more exogenous testost, and your body isn't producing its normal amount of test because of HPTA suppression, cortisol is able to attack muscle.

the sooner your natural testost is back online, the sooner the cortisol in body can be managed.

MODs, vets, did i get that right?

you will lose water, and you will lose muscle while your hpta is inhibited. if you system normalizes fast, then you keep alot, if not you will loose alot

Top Bottom