Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Using var 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off

biteme

MVP
EF VIP
What do you think of this? WOuld you do it indefinitely? It follows the rule of time on= time off.

What is your reason for wanting to run it like this instead of a more common 8-10 week cycle ?

M18

MUSTANG_18 said:
What is your reason for wanting to run it like this instead of a more common 8-10 week cycle ?

M18

I'm on a low test dosage year round. Why not take the var 2weeks on and 2 weeks off as opposed to 8-10 weeks on and off?

I personally have never really been a fan of short cycles. I have run a few short cycles with Tren, Prop, D-Bol ect... Based on trial and error, I highly prefer extended cycles (based on the gains made/kept ratio)). Give it a shot though and see how it goes, it couldn't hurt. Keep us posted on how it goes.

M18

MUSTANG_18 said:
I personally have never really been a fan of short cycles. I have run a few short cycles with Tren, Prop, D-Bol ect... Based on trial and error, I highly prefer extended cycles (based on the gains made/kept ratio)). Give it a shot though and see how it goes, it couldn't hurt. Keep us posted on how it goes.

M18

will do.

Most people only average about a 1-1.5 lbs. a week weight gain from var, If I were you I would run it 30 days on 45 days off, with creatine and trib in the off period.

daveyboy2345 said:
Most people only average about a 1-1.5 lbs. a week weight gain from var, If I were you I would run it 30 days on 45 days off, with creatine and trib in the off period.

creatine in the off period? Why in the off period? Also I would have no need for trib since I take test year round.

biteme said:
creatine in the off period? Why in the off period? Also I would have no need for trib since I take test year round.

Creatine can help with the retention of gains and can reduce cortisol levels slightly. The trib is still beneficial with the libido, which may or may not be a factor after your cycle.

Top Bottom