Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Using var 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off

daveyboy2345 said:
Creatine can help with the retention of gains and can reduce cortisol levels slightly. The trib is still beneficial with the libido, which may or may not be a factor after your cycle.
Come on man, how did you come up with creatine lowering cortisol levels? Dont say stuff like this, people will take it seriously.

I wouldnt, maybe do 4-6 weeks on then off... but you are JUST starting to see effects at 2 weeks ... you will only have about 3 days to really utilize it.

IMO var is too mild and gains accrue too slowly to be very effective at 2 on 2 off. I could see tren/dbol/suspension working. I'm someone who responds very well to short cycles, keeps the vast majority of gains, responds quickly to anabolics, and has had good experience with running var alone (BTG at 30-40mg ED). That makes me kind of the ideal candidate and I wouldn't bother doing it for myself.

Thanks for the input guys.

yomama said:
Come on man, how did you come up with creatine lowering cortisol levels? Dont say stuff like this, people will take it seriously.

Studies have shown a 10% reduction in cortisol levels. The same goes for vit. C, Man.

Top Bottom