Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

using insuline needles

Marlonbenetti

I got insuline needles to inject my test bros, they source didn't send me the freaking needles with my test like they said, so I wonder if it's ok to pin with insuline needles and what would be the best site to inject with this type of pins , thanks.

I got insuline needles to inject my test bros, they source didn't send me the freaking needles with my test like they said, so I wonder if it's ok to pin with insuline needles and what would be the best site to inject with this type of pins , thanks.
If it's long enough and you can get the oil to come thru the needle shouldn't be any problems. If its under 1 inch needle id personally go quad or delts but make sure you look up how to pin in those areas. Im wet behind the ears and only used glutes to pin but im sure plenty people here can chime in and help with that part.
Also, if ur needle is under 1/2 in. I'd definitely seek a veteran for "how to" tips for pinning with one that short if its even possible.

Tell your source you can get the right size pins on eBay, Amazon or in a pharmacy.

I buy slin pins and 3ml syringes from a medical supply company in Canada. Bulk buy for cheap. They are all sealed and don’t go bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I buy slin pins and 3ml syringes from a medical supply company in Canada. Bulk buy for cheap. They are all sealed and don’t go bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The issue isn't sourcing 'slin pins. Heck, here we can get them from free if we're type I diabetics and need one in an emergency by asking for one in a pharmacy.

The issue is twofold:

1) Using a 'pin which is designed for jabbing just under the skin isn't ideal for use with a product designed to be injected into the muscle. Can it be done? Sure but it's not the best way

2) It's not that fkin difficult to buy the right size pins. eBay, Amazon and a TON of online places will sell them to you for pennies per pin. Legally.

If it's perfectly legal, cheap and useful then just buy them FFS.

pins are really easy to come by.. amazon obviously.. .gpz services and shopmedvet are also great sites

Insulin needles were not designed for intra muscular injections. They can very easily break off during the injection.

Insulin needles should only be used for sub-q injections

Top Bottom