Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

On typical blood work, will steroids show up?

razerfisherman

I am taking part in a medical study through next month, but I'd like to start my cycle before it ends. They do many blood draws to test your blood for the amount of the drug being studied in the test. They also screen you before the test - typical panel of bloodwork - and urinylsis for drugs and a few other tests (BUN test I believe also needs urinylsis), but to my knowledge they don't really screen for steroids.

Knowing this, can I start my cycle in the downtime (the study stats in mid October, then finishes near the end of November) in early November or will the presence of steroids show up in weird ways that will cause me problems? I don't want them bouncing me late in the study for taking the drugs, but there's about 2-3 weeks we're not doing anything and I'd like to make productive use of this time.

Thanks for your time.

You are taking part in an experimental drug program. They are going to be checking things like cholesterol and such. You will be takin compounds that are going to give them reason to question the safety of the test compound. I'd stay off. Either off cycle. Or off test program.

this is how study results get screwed! if you have no intention of giving a vaild effort why screw up the data for future use! in a hurry to start your cycle is lame! start your cycle and forget the study! straight up man... sorry not what you wanted to hear..

Both of these members are right,You need to either commit to one. Why even bother taking the study when the cycle will mess up your HPTA,Raise cholorestrol levels,FSH,SHBG Everything will be screwed, so either commit to the study clean or don't bother at all.

i get regulary scheduled blood work and my doc reviews it and can always tell if i am not from about 8 different things..

a normal doc might not figure out its roids right away but they will know something is up..especially if they take frequent bloodwork..

dont do it.. this study is most likely very important to people out there and you should not be a part of it if you are gonna screw it up.

Steroids will only show up if thats the substance that they are testing for, however some blood levels maybe be elevated due to being on a cycle.

Top Bottom