Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ttpkkyo Deca 300mg

PITBULL4323

I HEARD THAT THE TTOKKYO DECA 300MG IS GREAT BUT I HEARD U HAVE A REALLY HIGH RISK OF GETTING A BAD INFECTION WHERE U INJECT IT IS THIS TRUE?

i think alot of it are just rumors bro and as for the people who probably did get an infection im sure it had more to do with improper sterilization techniques before shooting than the substance itself. i have used this personally and so have many of my friends and i can tell you that we never had a problem with it.

not true

I have personally never taken it but have three of my buddies on it right now and they have had no problem whatsoever.

Good product at a good price, there is a lot of controversy with TTokkyo (as with anything), and it doesn't help with MuscleMag bashing the Deca300 with the "some have been known to get an infection the size of a melon," or whatever it was, I have personally known people who have gone through 5 Bottles with no probs, Good Product at a Good Price with a lot of controversy, The real question is do you drink or shoot the Stanol-V??? Just Kidding...

i used some about a yr ago and man that shit rocks, then again i was using sust as well, i did 300mg of deca for 8wks and sust250 for 8wks and gained 20lbs and only lost 5lbs, pretty good stuff

what about the "TK" under neath the bottle,,,

if the bottle doesn't have that does it automatically mean its fake? i heard that , has anyone used a bottle of tt deca, without "TK" at the bottom, and got great results from it?

Top Bottom