Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

trenbolone and paranoia

Cole009

I have been curious about running a cycle of tren , I have 3 cycles under my belt of test only and I would like to take it to the next level , since tren is considered the single best anabolic steroid by most users it really calls my attention, but most of the people I have known that took it said it causes extreme paranoia, if it does is there any drugs you can take to minimize side effects? thanks bros.

i wouldn't categorize tren as 'the best steroid' but i will say out of all the injectable main steroids out there it is the strongest and will put on mass/strength like none of the others. the secret is it is extremely androgenic and it is extremely anabolic which means it does a great job of shuttling in nutrients

in your case if you want to run it then run it at a conservative dosage for JUST 6 weeks. yes i said 6 weeks.. this way you see how you react to it.. the next go around you can run it a little higher and for longer

You could also try a different, more mild compound first. Maybe run some EQ or deca with your test just to see how you react to another compound.

Top Bottom