Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tren with winny or anavar

Winny or Anavar with tren?

• anavar

Votes: 13 17.6%
  • win depot

Votes: 37 50.0%
  • both

Votes: 24 32.4%

• Total voters
they all sound so nice! but if i had to choose id go with winny, just cus its stronger than var, at cutting, if i wanted alot more strength, id go with var... theyll both work awesome though...

For those who have done winny and tren together, how was your hair? Also, does winny help mediate negative libido effects of tren? What about tren, winny, proviron?

would that be considered a pretty toxic cycle to u guys? i just did a cycle w/ tren and winny among others, and i found it to be my harshest cycle. nothing to bad but was feeling alittle pain around kidney area. i stopped those after 6 weeks. sick results w/ primo and prop and a few others.

My first cycle was all 3. I loved that! But if I had to pick one with the tren, it would be the winny probably. But then my var dose was only 30mg ed and I felt very little effect. Maybe I'd like it better at 50mg ed.

I love the tren/winny combo. One of my favorite stacks. And to Krishna.... winny makes me shed a little more than normal, but nothing crazy. And I never have libido problems regardless of what I run.... so far:smash:

This post is so outdated Tren & TBol is my pick the most gains size wise with the vascularity to boot!

RADAR

RADAR said:
This post is so outdated Tren & TBol is my pick the most gains size wise with the vascularity to boot!

RADAR

Ya that's what I'm doing this spring. I have some winny burning a hole in my pocket and I'm trying to decide what to do with it. I may not even use it because of the joint issues.

Never used Tren/Anavar but I can tell you straight up you will not be disappointed withTren/Winny/Solid Diet.

Top Bottom