Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TREN E suggestions?

I have to say that I prefer tren-E much more than Tren-a. The results are the same, just less pinning and no tren cough. Sides seem to be a bit less except for aggression. Sweats and sleelessness are still there just not quite as bad. The aggression is very intense though. Sometimes I feel a little nuts and I've been getting very jealous about shit my gf tells me and I usually don't give a fuck. I'm pretty good at keeping my cool though even though. I'm just glad people don't know what I really feel like. lol

IMO that's too much juice.
98% of the gains are in the diet not how much gear you take. Eat eat eat and train low reps super heavy

This is more like what I would do:
400mg tren ace EW
400mg prop EW
300mg cyp EW

i am gonna go with you sugg heyez thankyou. but i thing im gonna go with one G of test e weekly and phase out the prop slow enough i dont have dips, 2.5 weeks in and im showing gains put up 405 on flat yesterday from my 385 weeks before. i think im going to just do slow rep sets with 315 for bench and heavy dumbells and brake out with 450 or more on flat come week 6 or 7. and other exercises im doing the weights seem lighter than they used to but im not going to go super heavy on them until around the end of my cycle to see the progress i made (i like my joints)

and yeah my agression is through the roof i trie3d to fight a bunch of 21 or 22 year olds because they were being very disrespectful to an elderly friend of mine at the bar (i wasnt drinking there just hanging out) never felt rage like this on any aas before i could do 1.5 g a week of test and still be happy go lucky

Top Bottom