Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren dosages - first time tren user

auslifter90

Alright guys;
5'7
176lb
11%ish

Currently still on cycle so this is for a few months ahead just buying now because it's a good time as lots of stuff floating around here. Doing 400mg test e/400mg EQ with a stana 60mg end of cycle dryout

I want to run test low, 250mg a week and maybe tren at 400mg? I can def get ace and I might be able to get enth, does the dose change for either? Ie is ace more effective than enth and that dose? Want to keep test low cuz I don't want to run a heap cuz trens strong and I want to lean bulk, drop a little fat and lots of lean muscle gain

If not tren, primo? Doesn't have to be tren but you know my goals now so I'm open to suggestions. And is test lower than tren a problem? I will have prami so I dont expect sexual sides

Test 500
Tren ace 50mg everyday

You will love this. Everyday has a lot less sides than eod. Add some proviron at 50mg a day and you love the cycle

Ace 50mg ed.. Or enanthate 400mg a week.
Low dose test works well with tren.. 250mg a week is plenty.

Use cabaser and a little aromasin or adex, and hcg.

if you are going to run tren then definitely use ace as your first time... that way, if you react badly and have to stop, it will be out of your system much quicker...

if you decide to wait, then primo would be an excellent option... test, anavar and primo would be great... throw in some proviron and its looking really nice

Yeah thanks for th suggestions guys. What dosage of primo is good? I keep reading 5-600mg so might work out more expensive than tren. Also with primo is low test dose good too?

Yeah thanks for th suggestions guys. What dosage of primo is good? I keep reading 5-600mg so might work out more expensive than tren. Also with primo is low test dose good too?

500 primo is good... i would still run test at 500 with it but you could go lower if you want...

75mg eod is a good starting dose. I'd run definitely run some test with the tren on your first run with it. 250mg is a good dose, although I like 500mg better as I don't really bloat much up to 500mg and I gain a little more size.

you should definately run test with primo to give it a nice kick. with tren you don't need to run anything with it, it does it all on its own.

Thats the first Ive heard of this. Usually the rule of thumb is "test base". Are there any sexual sides seeing as its a nandrolone?

Thats the first Ive heard of this. Usually the rule of thumb is "test base". Are there any sexual sides seeing as its a nandrolone?

you haven't been reading my posts then if thats the first you've heard of this. tren isn't a nandrolone at all. you just have to combat prolactin with caber and you are g2g.

you don't need to run test with tren at all. if someone cannot gain on tren alone then their workouts must be awful.

something like primo or masteron you most certainly should stack it with something anabolic to give it a nice kick to get more bang. but tren? doesn't need anything with it

Top Bottom