Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren cycle advice

To be dead honest with you - the whole 'tren side effect' thing is kind of overblown.

As long as you run the proper support supplements with your cycle, I doubt you will notice much in the way of side effects.

Check out this video I made on the steroid trenbolone. I explain how to properly run a cycle with trenbolone -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/video-trenbolone-explained-47719.html

I recommend running the testosterone higher then tren to keep side effects to a minimum. I really like a dosage of 500mg/week for test and 300mg/week for tren. A little bit of tren goes a long way. I really see no need to ever use more then 300-400mg of tren per week.

A test/tren cycle needs 3 main support supplements:
1. An AI like aromasin to keep estrogen in the low-normal range
2. An anti-prolactin drug like cabergoline to keep prolactin in the low-normal range
3. Cardarine to increase fat loss, endurance and prevent tren related side effects like tren cough

Cardarine isn't talked about much as a support for a cycle with tren but it is fantastic for preventing tren related side effects. Tren is notorious for negatively impacting endurance and causing insulin resistance. Cardarine helps prevent that immensely.

This is how I would run a test/tren cycle:
Weeks 1 - 10
Testosterone e 500mg/week OR Test prop 100-150mg EOD
Tren e 300mg/week OR tren ace 50-75mg EOD
aromasin 10mg EOD
cabergoline 0.25mg EOD
cardarine 20mg/day

After the cycle run the perfect PCT protocol -> http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Agreed 100%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True, clen makes that heart pump like crazy and having that shaky feeling doesn't help.
I was considering using clen over cardarine as I already have clen and i happen to live in the UK. I think SARMS are only sold in the US. Shipping time is minimum 2 weeks.
Know of anyone selling it in UK?

Sarms1 ship worldwide actually and it takes less than a week if you buy from them.

A few business days give or take.

Sarms1 ship worldwide actually and it takes less than a week if you buy from them.

A few business days give or take.
👍👍👍

Previously I had used sarmsx, had taken about 3 weeks to arrive but I've been hearing that sarms1 sell better quality. So I've ended up placing an order from then few days back.

👍👍👍

Previously I had used sarmsx, had taken about 3 weeks to arrive but I've been hearing that sarms1 sell better quality. So I've ended up placing an order from then few days back.
Just for an update, it had taken 10 days for sarms1 product to be delivered from US to UK.

Top Bottom