Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren is amazing but....side effects sucks

gorillahung

OK, I'm 7 weeks into my Tren Enanthate cycle running at 400 mg/ week along with 200mg of test cypionate (from my TRT so it comes from a legit pharma grade company and paid by insurance). Tren is the first compound I have experienced behavior problems. First, the anxiety is bad. I already suffer from panic attacks and have a legit RX for klonopin. Nevertheless, my 4mg/day of klonopin isn't doing enough for the anxiety and panic. I'm also experiencing "roid rage" for the first time. I'm ot running around and pinching people like a mad man but I'm easily agitated and will verbally snap at people when provoked. Keep in mind I'm pretty well seasoned in the gear game from when I was younger and competing. The good part is the changes to my body. I'm losing fat like crazy. I started with a bit of a pot belly but now my stomach is flat. My strength continues to climb despite losing weight. Veins in my forearms are showing which has'nt happened in a long time. I'm diabetic but since I've lost 18 pounds on this cycle I no longer need insulin. I definitely don't think you should use tren for your first cycle. Anyway, I have 3 more weeks on this stuff. I'm just posting my experience with it.

OK, I'm 7 weeks into my Tren Enanthate cycle running at 400 mg/ week along with 200mg of test cypionate (from my TRT so it comes from a legit pharma grade company and paid by insurance). Tren is the first compound I have experienced behavior problems. First, the anxiety is bad. I already suffer from panic attacks and have a legit RX for klonopin. Nevertheless, my 4mg/day of klonopin isn't doing enough for the anxiety and panic. I'm also experiencing "roid rage" for the first time. I'm ot running around and pinching people like a mad man but I'm easily agitated and will verbally snap at people when provoked. Keep in mind I'm pretty well seasoned in the gear game from when I was younger and competing. The good part is the changes to my body. I'm losing fat like crazy. I started with a bit of a pot belly but now my stomach is flat. My strength continues to climb despite losing weight. Veins in my forearms are showing which has'nt happened in a long time. I'm diabetic but since I've lost 18 pounds on this cycle I no longer need insulin. I definitely don't think you should use tren for your first cycle. Anyway, I have 3 more weeks on this stuff. I'm just posting my experience with it.

I've always been tempted to use Tren but the sides scared me away. Besides, I made a vow when I started using steroids to never use vet gear. And I've stuck to that.

I always heard that you need higher test than tren levels when cycling. I may be wrong but that's what I was told.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I always heard that you need higher test than tren levels when cycling. I may be wrong but that's what I was told.

I recommend running the testosterone higher then tren to keep side effects to a minimum for a couple reasons. First, higher test will prevent libido side effects . Second, Tren is a very powerful steroid but also very harsh in the way of side effects. A little bit goes a long way. I really see no need to ever use more then 300-400mg of tren per week. High dosages of tren can actually be counterproductive because they can lead to insulin resistance. Especially on a bulk where you are eating a lot of calories, you can very easily get fat when using really high dosages of tren.

I really like a dosage of 500mg/week for test and 300mg/week for tren.

Remember to include the proper support supplements in your cycle. A test/tren cycle needs 3 main support supplements:
1. An AI (aromasin) to keep estrogen in the low-normal range
2. An anti-prolactin drug (cabergoline) to keep prolactin in the low-normal range
3. Cardarine to increase fat loss, endurance and prevent tren related side effects like tren cough

That might be true but right now I don't have enough test on hand to run it higher. Plus I'm getting the results I wanted. I guess everyone is going to react differently.

tren just like all steroids has a lot of bro science attached to it. let me do my best to clear some of it up

1. tren will effect your dopamine levels so if you have existing mental problems it will make it worse. you should not use tren in this case

2. tren is an androgenic drug. this means you should stack an anabolic with it, if you stack more androgens with it you will get more sides. so if you want to avoid sides stack var, tbol, primo, eq etc with it.. don't stack test, dbol, anadrol, etc.

3. tren is NOT a vet drug. no steroid is. EQ and tren were both originally human grade. developed to prevent muscle wasting. today both are banned so they are found as vet drugs. tren with cattle and EQ with horses.

the correct way to run tren is something like 200-300mg per week with Tbol or Var. you are stacking an androgen with an anabolic. sides will be minimal and you will have outstanding results

tren just like all steroids has a lot of bro science attached to it. let me do my best to clear some of it up

1. tren will effect your dopamine levels so if you have existing mental problems it will make it worse. you should not use tren in this case

2. tren is an androgenic drug. this means you should stack an anabolic with it, if you stack more androgens with it you will get more sides. so if you want to avoid sides stack var, tbol, primo, eq etc with it.. don't stack test, dbol, anadrol, etc.

3. tren is NOT a vet drug. no steroid is. EQ and tren were both originally human grade. developed to prevent muscle wasting. today both are banned so they are found as vet drugs. tren with cattle and EQ with horses.

the correct way to run tren is something like 200-300mg per week with Tbol or Var. you are stacking an androgen with an anabolic. sides will be minimal and you will have outstanding results
Is test not an anabolic?

I actually laughed when I read the original post where you said you were running around pinching people. Funny visual and side effect of tren! Anyways, with a preexisting panic/anxiety disorder I would not be running tren at all. I typically advise guys against running any harsh compounds in this circumstance. Glad to hear you are getting nice results though.

Test is anabolic but also androgenic. Steve is referring to stacking it with something that is not androgenic like tbol.

Top Bottom