x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

Too much arimidex for TRT?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Too much arimidex for TRT? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I am in my 40's and my anti aging doctor has been very stubborn when it comes to how he is dosing me. Righ tnow he has me on test at 200mg a week and he has me take 1mg of adex after each injection. My estrogen came in at under 5 and I'm starting to feel some low estrogen side effects. What do you think I should do here?

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

I am in my 40's and my anti aging doctor has been very stubborn when it comes to how he is dosing me. Righ tnow he has me on test at 200mg a week and he has me take 1mg of adex after each injection. My estrogen came in at under 5 and I'm starting to feel some low estrogen side effects. What do you think I should do here?

Re: Too much arimidex for TRT?

your TRT dose is too high in the first place

if it was correctly dosed you wouldn't need an AI
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

this is just a mess.. as steve said, thats a really high trt dose as it is but to have you taking that much arimidex with that dose of test is just not necessary and your bloodwork reflects that... you need a new doctor bro

It's not TRT if you need an AI.

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

You should not need an AI with a proper TRT protocol. Ideally you are pinning much more frequently than once per week which will also really help with aromatization. Think of it this way, the goal of TRT is to replace what your body would normally make if it was functioning properly. Your body produces testosterone every day, not once per week.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

your dosage isn't too high unless blood work says it is which you didn't say. you only mentioned estrogen. for right now i would lay off the Arimidex for a little while.
    Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for 1 on 1 consultations for PED sources, questions, and cycle advice.

Quote Quote posted by Dirch View Post
    I am in my 40's and my anti aging doctor has been very stubborn when it comes to how he is dosing me. Righ tnow he has me on test at 200mg a week and he has me take 1mg of adex after each injection. My estrogen came in at under 5 and I'm starting to feel some low estrogen side effects. What do you think I should do here?
    Quit taking adex. You obviously dont need it. No issue with test dose if that puts you in the right range
    PM me for help with your cycle, PCT, and discounts from forum sponsors

Click here for the Best Supplements from N2BM

cut the AI until you donít have the low estrogen symptoms anymore and continue bloodwork

1mg a week is WAAAY too much, especially for TRT. And you said "after each injection." Does that mean you're injecting 100 mgs twice a week? if so, you are in the danger zone of having a heart attack. Dude, stop. 1/4 of a mg once a week is plenty and you may not even need that.
    NPC Championships Age 59

Good Broly

Problems like these always happen when you're not using the proper doses. Your test should be lower and you shouldn't require AI if you're dosing your Test the proper way