Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Those on adderal or stimulants

I've been taking Dexadrine for adhd for 23 years. I definitely am a space cadet when I miss a dose, I'm disoriented, forgetful, distracted or I have symptoms of hyper focus. It's terrible. The medication balances me out I'm on the lowest dose possible for my size. I've tried other things to help my symptoms but the only thing that works is Dexadrine. Adderall makes me crazy and Ritalin is like a sugar pill for me.

23 years you may be the longest user I have heard of. What is your dose? Do you take everyday? If so how do you keep your tolerance down so you don't have to up your dose

Yea I would try to switch to somthing else especially when on cycle feeling like that sucks not to mention the other compounds added to
Ur body

I take 10 milligram spansule in the morning and 5 milligrams in the after noon quick release if needed. I would definitely get the scan it will show whether or not you have inbalances in the brain that the medication would help with. Definitely get a second opinion. I went to a neurologist - she gave me a full battery of test before I was put on any meds. Unfortunately in this day and age they tend to hand out meds without thorough testing - which is pretty scary. So make sure you really get checked out thoroughly - best of luck and you can always ask me questions - I'll do my best to answer 😊😊😊😊

I need to know if there any of you out there that legitimately take stimulants as directed by your doc for ADD or narcolepsy or whatever you medical reason. I have zero interest in recreational user experience.

I am in pretty decent shape right now and have been side swiped by something I may need to take so I don't crash my car for the third time this year from zoning out or not paying attention. Yeah twice in 6 months 2010 and now a 2015.

I would love to hear from some users and also some people with credentials like docs or pharmacist.

I am doing my own research I just want to put it together with the bodybuilding/exercise lifestyle. Most people on the stuff seem to be already lazy or over weight have anxiety or whatever. (Just a general observation and my opinion) or they take it to do house work or whatever or study or get high.

So do you take adderal daily on days you work ie take breaks?

Do you feel like shit?

Do you feel sore?

Tired as hell when it's not active?

Extended release or immediate?

How are you running your steroid cycles?

What foods are you eating?

What supps. Magnesium? Omega 3? What else?

I'm at work on my phone so I'm trying to be quick here excuse any grammer or spelling.

Thanks to anyone real info or user experience.

Ive been prescribed Adderall since I was 6/7 years old. I'm prescribed 20mg twice a day but once a day is usually all I need. I can answer just about any question you have as I have ran my fair share of cycles while still using Adderall (currently running test and tren). However you need to know that how your body reacts to something isnt the same as to how my body will react. Are you planning to run a cycle?

Ive been prescribed Adderall since I was 6/7 years old. I'm prescribed 20mg twice a day but once a day is usually all I need. I can answer just about any question you have as I have ran my fair share of cycles while still using Adderall (currently running test and tren). However you need to know that how your body reacts to something isnt the same as to how my body will react. Are you planning to run a cycle?

Are you taking XR?

Can you answer some of questions iny original post? I'm open to hear anything you to say about your experience.

Do you have an example of your body will act different then before. An example you had to deal with?

I am on cycle now it was going great. I am really struggling with getting to the gym. I work out in the morning before work and in the am on my days off. So I can go 4 days with my work schedule and having to watch my 2 kids. My girlfriend works when I am home and vice versa.
Anyway, I'm exhausted when I wake up. Tired and down a little some days more then others. My stamina in the gym( like this morning) is not good and strength is down.
What ties in is my dosing schedule but I'm not changing so I take it right when I wake up because that's when I'm supposed to. I'm also trying to execute discipline and not just say fuck it this will help that's not why I'm in it.
Not to mention I have zero patience all day now.

I'm still eating good and no less in quantity. I'm sleeping lighter but not terrible. I'm taking a time released multivitamin, magnesium, drinking plenty of water.

Feel free tell me everything

I take 10 milligram spansule in the morning and 5 milligrams in the after noon quick release if needed. I would definitely get the scan it will show whether or not you have inbalances in the brain that the medication would help with. Definitely get a second opinion. I went to a neurologist - she gave me a full battery of test before I was put on any meds. Unfortunately in this day and age they tend to hand out meds without thorough testing - which is pretty scary. So make sure you really get checked out thoroughly - best of luck and you can always ask me questions - I'll do my best to answer 😊😊😊😊

Can you tell me about your habits? Your everyday habits, workout, diet. Are you in good shape. Do you feel lazy or anything?

My legs are twice as heavy most of the day it's not cool.

How do you not build up tolerance when you are dosing daily? Are you taking anything for that?

Thanks you to everyone that shared I gave karma to all those I could. Stakingplates I must have giving you some recently so I couldnt.

It's funny because I know there are more people on here that use these meds I wish they would chime in

Thanks anyway brother

Hope u get the answers ya need S far as how ur feeling in the am that's 100 shitty man I know he feeling

If u need anything else shoot me a pm

Are you taking XR?

Can you answer some of questions iny original post? I'm open to hear anything you to say about your experience.

Do you have an example of your body will act different then before. An example you had to deal with?

I am on cycle now it was going great. I am really struggling with getting to the gym. I work out in the morning before work and in the am on my days off. So I can go 4 days with my work schedule and having to watch my 2 kids. My girlfriend works when I am home and vice versa.
Anyway, I'm exhausted when I wake up. Tired and down a little some days more then others. My stamina in the gym( like this morning) is not good and strength is down.
What ties in is my dosing schedule but I'm not changing so I take it right when I wake up because that's when I'm supposed to. I'm also trying to execute discipline and not just say fuck it this will help that's not why I'm in it.
Not to mention I have zero patience all day now.

I'm still eating good and no less in quantity. I'm sleeping lighter but not terrible. I'm taking a time released multivitamin, magnesium, drinking plenty of water.

Feel free tell me everything

I don't take XR. This is how Adderall works for me. Ever see the movie limitless with Bradley Cooper? I suggest you go back to your doctor and request a different medication. Tell him this one is making you miserable

I don't take XR. This is how Adderall works for me. Ever see the movie limitless with Bradley Cooper? I suggest you go back to your doctor and request a different medication. Tell him this one is making you miserable

What time do you dose? 20mg IR lasts you all day? 15mg lasts about 2 hours after 4 -6 hours I'm useless.

Can you answer some of my questions in my previous post?

Top Bottom