Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

thank fucking god chase152 the old ef scammer finely got cought and it going to jail.

needtogetaas

Most of you on the aas board prob have no clue who this guy is or what he means to me. How ever lots of members are still around that know the story. Thats why I was nearly commingin my pants when a friend on the board brought
this info to me (thanks d_o_c).

Chase152 was a scammer on ef a few years back. He scammed a lot of my friends and a lot of people for a lot of money. Do A search on his name you will see all the bull shit.

Well chase152 lived in lynn mass (or at least thats where he used to pick up funds at) that and some times in summervill. He used his real name at times (chris chase) to pick up funds to. That much every one that got scammed new.

Here is where it gets dumb. I came on the board chortly after chris scammed
every one. Some one found out my real name (which I had from no one its on the cover of my book) and thought Hay that must be the chase152 scammer.

I live 20 mins from this guy and I have the same last name so shit loads of assholes where trying to say he was me.

Well to all the assholes who swore to god that I was the guy. To all the assholes that gave me shit about it. To all the assholes that had something to say to me back then (and may still want to now). Here is your fucking chase152 aka chris fucking chase of lynn mass.

Once and fucking for all its over. I have been waiting for this prick to fuck up for years now. Now my name is 100% clean as Most of us in aas already knew it was.

Read the paper

http://www.itemlive.com/articles/2008/07/25/news/news07.txt

Never doubted you bro. You're 110% solid... on the other hand, fuck that punk ass, piece of shit scammer

I was loving it when doc sent me this shit. My wife saw it on the local news but I could not find anything on the net about it. Doc found it and sent it to me.

Re: thank fucking god chase152 the old ef scammer finely got cought and it going to j

MichaelScott said:
now if theyd just catch that amstel dick
I am saying. I have banned like 100 of his damn alters.

Re: thank fucking god chase152 the old ef scammer finely got cought and it going to j

Yeah I remember that prick, glad he finally got caught! Ya gotta love when Karma comes back around and bites you back!

Your still the man neeedto, never doubted you for a minute! :)

that was a little before my time, but when i came on i remember an address and shit being posted (wich about started a lynch mob.) hope that wasnt yours need2

Top Bottom