Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test and var help

keep an eye on it but i think its probably something else... if it progresses then dose aromasin ED... 12.5 mg...

Thanks Dylan. I'll give it a week. From my research I shouldn't experience gyno with test 500 this quick but who knows. Hopefully it'll clear up

Thanks Dylan. I'll give it a week. From my research I shouldn't experience gyno with test 500 this quick but who knows. Hopefully it'll clear up

you shouldn't be bro but stranger shit has happened...i am doubting that's what your experiencing but keep an eye on it... pm me anytime if you have any concerns bro

Week 1-12 Test E 500mg/week
Week 8-14 var 60mg ED

Don't need proviron, don't need n2guard (it can help though), don't need all the other bullshit.

Aromasin + HCG is your best post cycle anyway. HCG will make you bounce back quicker than anything else which equals better muscle retention. Aromasin to combat sides of HCG converting to estrogen.

It's always a good idea to keep letro on hand for emergency purposes. If you start getting breast tissue growth, nothing else will work as well and as effectively.

I always like unleashed, and post cycle works well too.

If you're fat you will experience more estrogen sides. If you're not 6' @ 200lbs with 12-14% may not fall into this category then you probably won't need any AI during your cycle as it will hinder gains.

The goal here is to reduce drug intake for max gains and less sides, not increase them.

Whats behind starting with tbol and ending with var? Just curious!

tbol would serve as a kickstart for test... since its a longer ester you won't start to feel much on it until week 5... tbol will give an excellent kickstart to the cycle... anavar is always nice to polish off a cycle to harden up your gains from your cycle...

tbol would serve as a kickstart for test... since its a longer ester you won't start to feel much on it until week 5... tbol will give an excellent kickstart to the cycle... anavar is always nice to polish off a cycle to harden up your gains from your cycle...

tbol has a long half life, its good to run 6 weeks or so. I always like orals at the end of a cycle though - so its reasonable.

tbol has a long half life, its good to run 6 weeks or so. I always like orals at the end of a cycle though - so its reasonable.

absolutely agree with you... i much prefer to finish a cycle off with an oral... some people feel they need the motivation at a beginning of a cycle with a kicker... im not one of those that really needs any extra motivation but some do...

absolutely agree with you... i much prefer to finish a cycle off with an oral... some people feel they need the motivation at a beginning of a cycle with a kicker... im not one of those that really needs any extra motivation but some do...

I like it when clearing out the long esters. I think winny works especially well for this.

Top Bottom