Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test Prop & EQ Cycle

I see your point. I see the removal of estrogen as risking the end of one's see drive, the break down of your joints, and the complete havoc is wreaks on HDL. But as long as estrogen levels are only slightly reduced to prevent gyno then that works.

I would NEVER go near any cycle without an ai... there are some lucky guys out there, like rick said that don't need one but they should ALWAYS be on hand and me, personally... I would never consider running cycle without aromasin... that's just asking for problems... you need to run it properly and not abuse the dosage, but you will also find other added benefits it they are run properly...

Run the test the full 16 weeks. You don't need an AI.

Wow, congrats, you really are breaking records in giving out bad advice with incredible speed!!!
Clen for PCT since it's anti-catabolic, remember to stay away from AIs, and of course always use the amazing Pramipexole, every household's all around cure for just about anything!

Dude, just stick to pushing your products, and don't try to give out any advice...
On this board we think about members health as a priority, everything else comes second. Whole board goes by this, even all reps (well, the respected ones). That's also the reason I decided to stick here, and why I love this board.

I have Arimidex on hand but dont plan on using it unless i see a sign that I should. Paying close attention to that.

I thought 16 weeks on Prop was too long but I have enough to do 16 weeks as well.

I have Nolva and Clomid on hand for PCT. Just haven't figured out my dosing schedule. I know I can start it days after the prop ends but because the EQ ends at the same time don't i need to wait longer to start PCT or no?

Top Bottom