Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E,Tren A, Dbol cycle??????

I have never taken Tren before but have read lots of good things about it. I have some Dbols, so i figured I would throw them in. I know tren is supposed to be shot ed, but I was wondering if eod would do? (My patner who shoots me lives 45 away) Also let me know what you think of this cycle.

Week 1-12 Test E 500mg ew
Week 2-10 Tren A 50mg ed
Week 1-4 Dbol 30mg ed

Pride Fighting Fan said:
I have never taken Tren before but have read lots of good things about it. I have some Dbols, so i figured I would throw them in. I know tren is supposed to be shot ed, but I was wondering if eod would do? (My patner who shoots me lives 45 away) Also let me know what you think of this cycle.

Week 1-12 Test E 500mg ew
Week 2-10 Tren A 50mg ed
Week 1-4 Dbol 30mg ed

stats?

Pride Fighting Fan said:
Everyone feel free to answer if the Tren A in still affective eod instead of ed.

It is effective EOD but not as effective as ED...keeps your blood levels more constant and gains are better..but there are some that have done EOD and had great gains..

swordfish151 said:
It is effective EOD but not as effective as ED...keeps your blood levels more constant and gains are better..but there are some that have done EOD and had great gains..

I was using the Tren EOD but got some advise from one of my buddies, and as Swordfish will help keep your blood level constant and you won't feel the sides so bad........for me the nightsweats....

Top Bottom