Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E Equipoise & dbol....and some advice please..

So just did my second jab today, and it was straight from a trauma room i guess.

Amazing how we humans bleed just from a microscopic cut.

My test e ampule was of glass, never used any such glass ampules just saw one of them doctors doin their thing so thought i shud try dat too, worked the first time.

But i was wrong,
It shattered in my hand n cut my finger n blood came out like i was shot.
N it wont fukin stop, the ampule got wasted, n i had to take a break to stop the bleeding.
Searched for a video on YouTube about how to break a glass ampule,
And used a second amp using the empty syringe method.
Finally pinned myself n now typin on this.
Phewwww
Some business this.

Btw if you cant get a hold of an opener use a micro fiber cloth that comes with glasses (a new one) with no dust or dirt obviously. It will get the job done and keep your fingers safe and wont drop anything into your amps/oil/water injectables..

Week 3 nearly coming to an end.
Gains are pretty satisfying, libido is through the roof.
Strength is super human (for my levels).
Pumps are insane...seriously (damn I missed those pumps).
But but but......we have a problem houston..
There is a lot of sensation in the nips.
Fears coming true...upped the adex from e3d to eod, but I m thinking of taking it everyday at .5mg.
Also its third week of dbol should I take it one more week or drop it right away.

Please suggest.

Its been a while since I updated on my progress, been kinda busy. So here it goes...
Its week no. 6 and we are looking great weight is up by almost 5 to 6 kgs, insane pumps (seems like sitting on a chair would pump my lower back.....i m loving it)
Strength is awesome. Gyno got under control with adex .5mg ed. There is some water retention but its ok.
Forearms are pumped always.

Now for the part for which I would like you guys to throw some bricks at me. The thing is I got soo carried away by dbol results that I extended the cycle to uptill now and plan to carrying it upto week 8, I know the liver toxicity issues etc n all, I have been supplementing with liv 52 since the start of cycle, also got the blood work done last week n it liver values came out fine.
So I think there shouln't be any problem in continuing dbol, suggestions are most welcome.

One more thing fuckin nipples are getting itchy again :D .
I know that dbol has that effect on nipples too, so any golden words guys....

Its been a while since I updated on my progress, been kinda busy. So here it goes...
Its week no. 6 and we are looking great weight is up by almost 5 to 6 kgs, insane pumps (seems like sitting on a chair would pump my lower back.....i m loving it)
Strength is awesome. Gyno got under control with adex .5mg ed. There is some water retention but its ok.
Forearms are pumped always.

Now for the part for which I would like you guys to throw some bricks at me. The thing is I got soo carried away by dbol results that I extended the cycle to uptill now and plan to carrying it upto week 8, I know the liver toxicity issues etc n all, I have been supplementing with liv 52 since the start of cycle, also got the blood work done last week n it liver values came out fine.
So I think there shouln't be any problem in continuing dbol, suggestions are most welcome.

One more thing fuckin nipples are getting itchy again :D .
I know that dbol has that effect on nipples too, so any golden words guys....

Top Bottom