Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E and Decca 1st cycle

age 21

ht- 6'2
wt-190 i was making steady gains until about 6 months ago

I have been lifting for 4 yrs taking about a month off each year. I have a personal dietician that is in control of my diet. I eat about 4500 calories a day and when i start i will up that to 6000 also eat plenty of protien. 5 meals a day.

Does this sound good or do i need changes.

If yall agree i will drop the decca and go test e only since this is my first cycle. but how much would the gains drop off. I need size and strenghth. Advice appreaciated.

Another Question. Should i use aromasin or clomad for pct and ai did reserch and nolva is not good to stack with decca

Just read the sticky steriod taking 101 it was amazing. I think i am a lil to young to stack test e with decca so as of now i am dropping the decca and will just run Test E.

Is this a good idea. Am still a lil worried i will not get the gains i want am looking to be around 210 at the end of my cycle. thats a good 20 to 25 pounds. Can Test E achieve this with proper diet and excersise. Since i will be ok with both of them.

Still need advice on an AI.since I will notbe running decca is nolva ok or shuld i go with aromasin.

AS for pct. can i use aromasin or nolva for both maybe or should i go with something else.

as for the cycle how many mg per wk/cc andnjections per wk also how long should i run test E. Alot of Questions. Advice is muchly appreciated.

lol to young,,if your to young for deca your to young for test..all the same shit

aight been reading that Test E is usually the best for a 1st cycle prolly used the wrong words there not to young at age but to new to gear. Would you advise Test E only or Test E and decca for 1st cycle

I have hearf from alot of people that Nolva is not good to run along side decca, bc it could actually promote a form of gyno. Not real educated on it though just what i have heard.

I have finally made up my mind I am going to run Test E only for my 1st cycle. Need advice on what mgs and for how many weeks, also what i should use for pct. I have aromasin for AI.

I would throw that OTC "t bomb 2" stuff in the dumpster.. Hell, I throw any OTC stuff away but thats just me. Get the real PCT/anti-e meds the guys are telling you about.

True.... How about my question re: nolv. when taking deca... Still a good idea for PCT? Some say no?
you dont take nolva with deca....

YOU CAN TAKE NOLVA AFTER DECA that is fine...you just dont use them together...

my first cycle i used test and deca. totally didnt need it. do now that my joints feel like there is sand in them when i skull crush... i started of the same boat your in 500 test e a week. what brand you runnin btw make sure its not some bathtub shit and if it is then make sure its some good bathtub (ug) shit. and for diet im a huge fan of fillin calories with cottage cheese. high protien low fat loaded with calories. love that shit.

age 21

ht- 6'2
wt-190 i was making steady gains until about 6 months ago

I have been lifting for 4 yrs taking about a month off each year. I have a personal dietician that is in control of my diet. I eat about 4500 calories a day and when i start i will up that to 6000 also eat plenty of protien. 5 meals a day.

Does this sound good or do i need changes.

If yall agree i will drop the decca and go test e only since this is my first cycle. but how much would the gains drop off. I need size and strenghth. Advice appreaciated.

Another Question. Should i use aromasin or clomad for pct and ai did reserch and nolva is not good to stack with decca

once you reach an acceptable weight at 6'2" like 220-230(at a decent bf) you should rethink your idea of using AAS. You;re 21, and still have plently of natty test to get yuor there in a few years, trust me. 6,000 cals is way too much imo. Food is your friend, but too much will make you fat.

Top Bottom