Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test deca dbol!

PCT would start week 19.

The main side effect with Winstrol would be dry joints, but the deca being in your system will help with that. Other than that, just your typical oral.. just don't over do it with the dosage and time you're on and you will be fine. 50mg for the last 4 weeks is plenty.

Okay so
Test: 500 mg 1-16
Deca: 400 mg 1-12
Dbol: 30 mg 1-4
Winny: 50 mg 13-16
Aromasin: 12.5 mg eod 1-18
Prami .5 mg e3d 1-16
Liver support throughout

Then pct starting week 18?

Looks good man your going to have fun on this cycle 💪🏼 I love winny as a finisher

Planning second cycle here fellas! My plan goes as follows
Test e: 500 mg 1-14
Deca: 375 mg 1-12
Prami: .5 mg e3d
Aromasin: 12.5 mg eod
Possibly dbol 1-4 @30 mg ed

How does this look??

This cycle looks really well, and I can really tell that you have done your homework and researched enough when planning the cycle. The only thing I would add there is some good liver supporting supplement in case you will add the oral to the cycle. N2Guard would be the optimal choice.

With such a good cycle make sure to be running a good PCT, such as the one mentioned by @muskate.

One last good addition to the cycle would be Proviron. Being basically a pure form of DHT, it will really help out with the libido, and will prevent deca dick because it will combat dihydronandrolone, which is the main cause of deca dick.

Top Bottom