Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test & deca stack

tony1354142

Look...haven't used gear in 4 years so god help me here n don't bash my ass. I am no newbie to gear but never gave a shit bout sides when I was younger. Heres my deal...
I recently purchased
Test 300
Deca 250
Now in the past I've went way over those mg but I was early 20's and never was over 155. I used gear for 6 yrs off and on. Always knew to take test with deca. I researched. I'm 30 years old. 180 solid. Seemed to have plateaued here. Haven't touched or wanted to touch gear in 4 years. I broke lol. All my boys are on it and I've always been a firm believer in diet above all else and rigorous training that suites sufficient supplementation. In other words don't go over board unless u can back it up with a lot of high quality food a decent supplements. I always discourage anyone from roids if I see they have potential without them. Fuck go a few years with training an see where u get, the juice vine will always b flowing. Anyhow I am 30, 180, round 10-12 percent body fat. 5'8"...yea I know, but my concerns are these....I plan on taking the dosage as is on 10 week cycle.
300 test
250 deca
One cc a week.
I use to take twice that of each. But I train a lot different now. Not counting on it to do the work for me. I want an edge, but not too slight, I do want results. Is this worth it? I eat to grow. Fish, eggs, rice, steak, complex carbs...I mean I've gotten far without it, but man just hit a peak. Been changin routines and everything ...anyways, gettin off track here. That isn't too low of a dose is it. And my second concern is deca shlong. Is 250 mg even enough to worry with taking 300 mg of test with it? I understand that test usually needs to be bout 200mg over deca but these are such low doses weekly I'm just gonna prolly get that "edge" ya know. Which is fine I guess. But I did consider this.
Weeks
Week 1-----------/-----1/2 of each
Week 2, 3, 4, 5-------1 of each
Week 6, 7, 8---------1/2 deca &amp 1 test
Deca will be finished
Week 9, 10-------------1 of test

This will allow 2 weeks of test to flow through system after deca is depleted. So what do you guys think? Results with this dosage? And side effects this way? Sorry if I did this all wrong.

Look...haven't used gear in 4 years so god help me here n don't bash my ass. I am no newbie to gear but never gave a shit bout sides when I was younger. Heres my deal...
I recently purchased
Test 300
Deca 250
Now in the past I've went way over those mg but I was early 20's and never was over 155. I used gear for 6 yrs off and on. Always knew to take test with deca. I researched. I'm 30 years old. 180 solid. Seemed to have plateaued here. Haven't touched or wanted to touch gear in 4 years. I broke lol. All my boys are on it and I've always been a firm believer in diet above all else and rigorous training that suites sufficient supplementation. In other words don't go over board unless u can back it up with a lot of high quality food a decent supplements. I always discourage anyone from roids if I see they have potential without them. Fuck go a few years with training an see where u get, the juice vine will always b flowing. Anyhow I am 30, 180, round 10-12 percent body fat. 5'8"...yea I know, but my concerns are these....I plan on taking the dosage as is on 10 week cycle.
300 test
250 deca
One cc a week.
I use to take twice that of each. But I train a lot different now. Not counting on it to do the work for me. I want an edge, but not too slight, I do want results. Is this worth it? I eat to grow. Fish, eggs, rice, steak, complex carbs...I mean I've gotten far without it, but man just hit a peak. Been changin routines and everything ...anyways, gettin off track here. That isn't too low of a dose is it. And my second concern is deca shlong. Is 250 mg even enough to worry with taking 300 mg of test with it? I understand that test usually needs to be bout 200mg over deca but these are such low doses weekly I'm just gonna prolly get that "edge" ya know. Which is fine I guess. But I did consider this.
Weeks
Week 1-----------/-----1/2 of each
Week 2, 3, 4, 5-------1 of each
Week 6, 7, 8---------1/2 deca &amp 1 test
Deca will be finished
Week 9, 10-------------1 of test

This will allow 2 weeks of test to flow through system after deca is depleted. So what do you guys think? Results with this dosage? And side effects this way? Sorry if I did this all wrong.

im assuming that's test e you are running... its scary that you have not mentioned any ancillaries on this cycle that are imperative when running deca... you also have not mentioned any pct whatsoever... i will lay this out for you but do hope that you do more research as to what you are doing because deca can fuck you up if you do not do things with caution...

1-12 test e 500 mg week
1-10 deca 400 mg week
1-12 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-10 caber .5 mg e3d
7-14 hcg 500 ius week or hcgenerate

pct

15-18 clomid 25/25/25/25
15-18 unleashed/post cycle combo
15-18 forma stanzol
15-18 daa powerchews or powder

I was completely confused reading that, Thanks to Dylan in laying it out in layman terms!

So my question is what is deca even good for other than mass gainer and water retention which also known to help your joints. I understand it to have a higher anabolic rating but I always thought it to be used in bulking cycles. F*%k man I've been away so long and looks like my info has been incorrect. I'm goin back to re-read up my steroid profiles 101. Shit man I thought I knew wtf I was doin

im not a fan of deca at all man... there's a lot of guys that are not but it seems that a lot of guys end up getting steered that way from the infamous "friend at the gym" and then regret it later... there are some that really like it but i think you will find many more that do not... there's a lot of sides associated with it to be worried about as well... i just think there are far better options...

Well shit ...already in. Are the sides long term or lasting like 3 months afterwards or something? I know bout deca d*#k but hopefully test can counteract it or is that not enough. And yes it is test E. man I know how this sounds but I know nothing of pct Cept using test a little longer when running deca. But if ran it before with test with no side along with test E ...it's just 2 10ml vials and nothing more. Like I said im just trying to break this plateau. My receptors are wide open. Maybe I shoulda said fuck the deca. Now I'm worried. U guys prolly think I'm crazy huh.

the important thing is to run hcg or hcgenerate during cycle and to have a very strong pct, which i have laid out for you...

Ok hcg my boy has got and clomid is for the deca which is ran bout three weeks after my last injection of deca? From what I've researched and ur info...is that the main or most important as much as u can say to someone who is able to get those Two pcts? Even tho hcg isn't really post considering its starting on the 7th week. But those two are the only I can get my hands on

Top Bottom